Author Topic: Massages  (Read 5361 times)

Offline summertime

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Massages
« on: June 11, 2014, 09:40:31 PM »
Hi does anyone know if there is any place in arillas where you can get a massage?

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Massages
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:56:44 PM »
gently rolled ice cold Mythos does it for me! don't think so, but if their is, someone from the forum will tell you

Offline Paul & Denise

• Arillas regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 11:43:10 PM »
Watched a Chinese lad on the beach the other day, had a card with prices on but could not see how much. One lady had a back massage which lasted about 15 minutes, heard her say afterwards how nice it was. Probably a lot better.value than the Donut man!!!

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 12:11:51 AM »
I had a full Swedish massage at the Ouranos Club - a right turn that's signposted on the track up to Akrotiri - a couple of years ago. It was about 45e for about an hour and a half and more than worth it. I had to pop in one day to make the appointment and go back the next for the massage.

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 12:26:55 AM »
Just remembered! There's a beautician across from the Tria Adelphia who I go to for a manicure and she does massages. I've rooted through my purse and can't find her number, if you go and see Poppy at the Bardis Sun Studios she'll give you her number. Her salon is above a garage or tyre repair type place, the entrance is around the back.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 12:45:28 AM »
Oooh thanks Cypress. Will have to search her out! I had one from Dee Twentyman who used to live in Arillas a few years back. It was sublime. Led on a table in afionas, with a view out to sea I think I actually died and went to heaven! In my experience, the Chinese masseurs will always be haggled down so worth a try. I also remember one year, there was a gazebo set up on the North beach and some 'New Age' types were offering massages.

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 03:11:02 AM »
'the entrance is around the back' - cypress, I've been advised to stay clear of places like that! Lol ;)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 02:17:23 PM »
But I on the other hand have never listened !  LOL
Can we keep this beautician quiet please or it could end up costing me a fortune next year if my other half finds out !!!!  :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline BlueHeather

• Dizzy Blonde Cat Woman
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »
My Hubby has had the Chinese massages many times from the girls on the beaches but not in arillas so far. he said they are great.
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 12:44:09 AM »
A cautionory story, a couple of years back we went to Zante for my sisters wedding and there were many Chinese ladies touting for massage clients along the beach. We all had one (including Max and Harry lol one had a head massage, the other a leg one). Anyhow, a few days later, the hotel owner said they were all also prostitutes who visited many hotel rooms and were driven in vans and dropped off!! My poor mother nearly had a heart attack!

Offline Alan

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 01:17:04 AM »
I am a qualified masseur, and will give massages at Kaloudis around 5pm ish. I will be there from August 5th for 2 weeks if anyone is interested. I'm sure Jo Wissett will vouch for me on this site as I gave her a massage a few years back.
Alan.

Booking.com