Author Topic: SNOW!  (Read 4507 times)

Offline fenos

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
    • http://www.corfu-arillas.com/
SNOW!
« on: January 25, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »
Hello everybody.
I am George,i live in athens and from monday it is snowing all over Greece.Now that i am writing this topic outside my window i can see my little cousin Athina(Galini daughter Kostas & Brigdet) making a snowman while we cant see furthermore due to the snowfall.I saw a photo with the mountains behind arillas white today!I'd like to be at Arillas to this surrealistic moment,watching the sea,the nature and the beach while snowing!!!

Wonderful!

Offline lehy

Re: SNOW!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 01:39:20 AM »
Quote from: fenos
Hello everybody.
I am George,i live in athens and from monday it is snowing all over Greece.Now that i am writing this topic outside my window i can see my little cousin Athina(Galini daughter Kostas & Brigdet) making a snowman while we cant see furthermore due to the snowfall.I saw a photo with the mountains behind arillas white today!I'd like to be at Arillas to this surrealistic moment,watching the sea,the nature and the beach while snowing!!!

Wonderful!

Hello George!

It was nice to read You writing about the snowfall in Greece.

I live in the eastern part of Finland and we have plenty of snow 5 - 6 months in the year. One week ago we had  - 33 degrees ( Celsius ), but only 30 centimeters snow. Usually in this time of year we have snow 70 - 80 cm.
But we will get it plenty of  more  also in this winter, I guess.

And we can see sunshine only sometimes and only few minutes  during winter, so - we need the sunshine of Greece!

In this time we will go and search for it from Arillas.     :)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
SNOW!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 05:33:45 PM »
Hi George,  It seems unbelievable that you have snow in Greece when it is so hot in the summer there!  We had a tiny bit of snow last week and nothing since, but then I can remember it snowing here in the UK in April/May one year. Totally eratic weather... its a lovely day today here in the South of England (nr. Gatwick Airport).  :)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
SNOW!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
Hi. I hope you get plenty of photos, Athina, Kostas and Briget sound to be having great fun and im sure will remember this time without them, but we want to see them, I wish I could be there to see it for myself, It is a frezzing cold day here and im sure it would be warmer if it were snowing. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com