Author Topic: Package hol 23rdjune manchester  (Read 11384 times)

Offline dianeH

Package hol 23rdjune manchester
« on: June 21, 2014, 06:38:23 AM »
Unable to go hols hubby is in hospital. Have boos kaloudis for a week 2 adults . Am happy for someone who really wants to go to sell for 550 abviously you will also have admin charges unsure at this moment how much to change names on tickets. I am insured but thought I would offer to someone who loves arillas like we do

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
Re: Package hol 23rdjune manchester
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 12:35:44 PM »
Hi Diane

If you don't mange to sell the holiday I'm sure you'll get the full amount back through your holiday insurance and then maybe you could go when your hubby is feeling better. The main thing is that he gets well, I'm wishing for him a swift recovery, and hoping you get to paradise before too long x

Offline dianeH

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 12:40:55 PM »
I know I will get all my money back just thought is offer it on here would rather someone who loves the place got to go if we can't. I will leave it on for today and notify holiday company tomorrow. Thankyou for your comments and we
Hope to get there another time

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »

Oh what a shame....lovely idea, and so generous, but if it was me I would cancel and re-book when your husband is well enough to return. It would be something nice  to look forward to.

After all we pay for travel insurance with the intention of covering just this sort of situation.

Hope he gets well soon, we will be thinking of him.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Booking.com