Author Topic: Makris apartments  (Read 14384 times)

Offline huntylad

Makris apartments
« on: June 22, 2014, 09:31:43 PM »
Hi all , couple of things I could use some help and advice with please, my wife and me are staying at the makris apts and need to know if there's a hair dryer in the room( it don't bother me !) haha, also we are thinking of booking a taxi rather than what seems a 2 hour bus ride, who's best for a taxi and anyone fancy a shared taxi ? We arrive on 7 July on east midsflight about 11.40 am - thanks advice appreciated

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Makris apartments
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 11:27:48 PM »

Sorry no hairdryer.....
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 12:43:06 AM »
I struggle with hairdryers. To me that is called "the sun."

My Jen is famous for her waist length brown locks and as she arrives in my decade, the sixties, her hair is completely natural. She has never put any chemical enhancement on it and I trim it about once per year. She has about 10 greys, the rest is natural brown. 59 years young but struggling to walk. Samson would be confused.... Maybe not if he'd met her.

I love her now like I did in 1972 when I married her. And we both love Arillas equally. Life for us is good. Or maybe like dear friend Erja, GOOG!

Phil

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 01:12:14 AM »
Hi,

As Val said, the Makris don't provide hair dryers. I was there last year and they didn't have any. Like many, the accommodation is basic but very nice. I also arranged a taxi/transfer  - I sorted it through Lena at the Makris, I just emailed her. I think it was a friend or family member that collected me from the airport. A very comfortable transfer in a nice black flashy Mercedes :-) Only took about 50 minutes (late evening) and was €55 -  was definitely worth it

Offline huntylad

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 11:04:48 AM »
Thank you all for your help, Phil , I to struggle with hair dryers , it's a razor for mine now , must have been my 70s perms !
Val , thank you for the taxi info, if you could let me have Lena contact details that be great, I'm still with L plates with all this 21st technology ! But thank you all again
Cheers
John

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 11:46:42 AM »

I Hi John, it was Rachel who replied about the taxi transfer, I think it's Eleni's brother that does it, just in case Rachel misses this today here is the phone num. for the Makris     003 6944375505 the e-mail that I have is info@makrisapartments.com. Hope this helps...if not I am sure Rachel will be in touch.
BTW the price is a return price.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline huntylad

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 01:56:04 PM »
Hi val and Rachel
Just to say thank you for your help, really appreciated, thanks again,
John

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC