Author Topic: Angelas apar/nts prices..foto.. for 2014!  (Read 13047 times)

Offline angela01

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Angelas apar/nts prices..foto.. for 2014!
« on: June 25, 2014, 08:23:46 PM »
Looking for something different; for quiet, away from noise; t want to read and eat your breakfast in a beautiful environment full of flowers and beautiful;; Villa Maria-stamatis and ANGELAS APARTMENTS is the ideal choice! Located 850 meters from the beautiful beach of Arillas Northwest corfu.Near in supermarkets and bakeries and pools.Fore more please look my ppage in facebook or tel ... 0030 26630 71650 & 694 840 26 13.

MY WEBSITE:

http://www.angelasapartments.iowners.net/

each  apar/nt has : 3bedrooms,kitchen.buthroom,tv,waching-machine,each room has a balcony,it is very big apar/nt.. for 2....until 6 people sleeps!!!
so. you must booking as soon as possible!!! xxxx
with 30 euro per day 4 people!! :)

my link from facebook!! with foto!!

ALL THE BEST
ANGELA. :) <3
for bookings please...  agros2@otenet.gr (email)

Offline angela01

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Angelas apar/nts prices..foto.. for 2014!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 02:54:26 PM »
Looking for something different; for quiet, away from noise; t want to read and eat your breakfast in a beautiful environment full of flowers and beautiful;; Villa Maria-stamatis and ANGELAS APARTMENTS is the ideal choice! Located 850 meters from the beautiful beach of Arillas Northwest corfu.Near in supermarkets and bakeries and pools.Fore more please look my ppage in facebook or tel ... 0030 26630 71650 & 694 840 26 13.

MY WEBSITE:

http://www.angelasapartments.iowners.net/

each  apar/nt has : 3bedrooms,kitchen.buthroom,tv,waching-machine,each room has a balcony,it is very big apar/nt.. for 2....until 6 people sleeps!!!
so. you must booking as soon as possible!!! xxxx
with 30 euro per day 4 people!! :)

my link from facebook!! with foto!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003400640014

ALL THE BEST
ANGELA. :) <3
for bookings please...  agros2@otenet.gr (email)

Offline lizzy

Re: Angelas apar/nts prices..foto.. for 2014!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 01:55:08 AM »
we had the pleasure of staying in these lovely spacious apartments from 27th june until 11th july and I would highly recommend them,my husband and I were holidaying with my 10 yr old daughter and my mum.There is a balcony off each spacious room,3 rooms altogether plus a fully equipped kitchen also with a balcony.a large bathroom with a washing machine. There is also a large playroom for the kids. The gardens which are tended by stamatis and maria are well kept and tidy and the view from the balcony is stunning. There is no air con but we did not require it as the apartment is so spacious and airy. I would just like to thank you to angela and her lovely parents for making us feel so welcome and our stay so pleasurable. Hope to see you next year or sooner!

Booking.com