Author Topic: Shopping--Am i Mad!!!  (Read 2989 times)

Offline tigerfan

Shopping--Am i Mad!!!
« on: July 07, 2014, 06:11:41 PM »
My wife said will you do a bit of shopping for me while i'm at keep fit this morning!!No problem says i !!! So into Sainsburys i trot buy my paper and enjoy a coffee do the shopping and dwell outside Thomas Cook-Assistant asks me "can i help you sir" well i cannot resist a challenge so what are your prices like for Arillas , Corfu September 2015 like says i!! The only thing now is how do i explain to the wife that my bottle of milk and loaf of bread came to just over 1,000 and three weeks in Arillas staying at the Dionyssos apartments once again!!!So now i can look forward to enjoying the Splinter band in Coconut along with a bottle of Corfu beer,Heaven!!!And also enjoying great food in some of the best restaurants i have had the pleasure to eat in!!
Paul

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Shopping--Am i Mad!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:41:53 PM »

Paul, there is no such thing as a mad Arilliac ;) you have done the only thing that you could when that assistant gave you the price.

You booked a fabulous holiday.

Val x 
The love affair continues.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:49:29 PM »
Haha.  This made me chuckle! Great story (and 'keep fit', nobody calls it that these days lolol). 

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and Kay
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 08:59:42 PM »
Yiammas ,,, might go for a jog ,, not , lol

Offline tigerfan

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 09:19:41 PM »
Hi Jo,No i should have said Zumba class but i was so excited at rebooking our Arillas holiday keep fit was the only thing i could think of!!Though thinking about it i might have to get the bike out to lose a few pounds before i return next year!!Anyway at least the weather will be better than it was in May , but we had a lot of delightful walks + did the Arillas trail a couple of times.Everyone returning in the near future i wish you all a delightful holiday!!
Paul.