Author Topic: Shopping--Am i Mad!!!  (Read 12633 times)

Offline tigerfan

Shopping--Am i Mad!!!
« on: July 07, 2014, 06:11:41 PM »
My wife said will you do a bit of shopping for me while i'm at keep fit this morning!!No problem says i !!! So into Sainsburys i trot buy my paper and enjoy a coffee do the shopping and dwell outside Thomas Cook-Assistant asks me "can i help you sir" well i cannot resist a challenge so what are your prices like for Arillas , Corfu September 2015 like says i!! The only thing now is how do i explain to the wife that my bottle of milk and loaf of bread came to just over £1,000 and three weeks in Arillas staying at the Dionyssos apartments once again!!!So now i can look forward to enjoying the Splinter band in Coconut along with a bottle of Corfu beer,Heaven!!!And also enjoying great food in some of the best restaurants i have had the pleasure to eat in!!
Paul

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Shopping--Am i Mad!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:41:53 PM »

Paul, there is no such thing as a mad Arilliac ;) you have done the only thing that you could when that assistant gave you the price.

You booked a fabulous holiday.

Val x 
The love affair continues.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:49:29 PM »
Haha.  This made me chuckle! Great story (and 'keep fit', nobody calls it that these days lolol). 

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 08:59:42 PM »
Yiammas ,,, might go for a jog ,, not , lol

Offline tigerfan

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 09:19:41 PM »
Hi Jo,No i should have said Zumba class but i was so excited at rebooking our Arillas holiday keep fit was the only thing i could think of!!Though thinking about it i might have to get the bike out to lose a few pounds before i return next year!!Anyway at least the weather will be better than it was in May , but we had a lot of delightful walks + did the Arillas trail a couple of times.Everyone returning in the near future i wish you all a delightful holiday!!
Paul.

Booking.com