Author Topic: south beach  (Read 21467 times)

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: south beach
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »
Jeffers, you and your wife could do it my way - I wear my bikini into the sea then swim far out and take it off!  It is so worth it, you would not believe how great it feels and your cozzie is not heavy to hold in your hand.  Put it back on in the sea then no one is any the wiser when you come out! 
Cheryl O

Offline jeffers

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 03:18:36 PM »
Cheryl. Thank you for that its sounds a good Idea   but my wife is bit a good swimmer .I might give it ago tho       jeffers
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 04:30:32 PM »
Thats cheating Cheryl :-)

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2014, 01:07:02 PM »
I know, Terry but I'm just not brave enough to do it any other way!

Jeffers, your wife would not have to swim too far out, she would be able to duck under the water but still be shallow enough for her to stand up in, get her to try it, it's ace!
Cheryl O

Offline jeffers

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 03:16:53 PM »
Cheryl  do you go to the North beach or Just on the normal beach  sounds like a good Idea  tho  jeffers
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 04:38:10 PM »
Hi All

we always go right down to the end of the north beach we will be there 30th august we can not wait

kevin

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2014, 05:11:43 PM »
We`ll keep an eye out for you, Kevin.   Not sure if we`ve already bumped into you and said hello last time out.

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 06:49:56 PM »
Jeffers - I don't frequent the North Beach but that is where you need to go if you fancy skinny dipping as that is the unofficial Naturist part of the beach.  The North Beach is the end of the beach where there is the path over the cliffs to San Stefanos.  Like Phil says some naturists on very south of the beach but it seems that most go on the North Beach. Sometimes there is problems with the tide being in and you have to wade around to that part of the beach.

Offline jeffers

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 11:00:43 PM »
Hi Kevin we go out on the 30 th of August might see you  if i pluck up the courage to do it  jeffers

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2014, 02:50:53 AM »
Jeffers just DO IT lol. It is ace. We are addicted now. The feeling of swimming as nature intended and the sun beating down on you is wonderful and that's all there is to it. We always go North beach and rule of thumb is keep on walking....and walking until the last rock juts out of the sea and then you will find Nirvana! (By the way I started just like Cheryl!)

Offline jeffers

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 07:34:08 AM »
Thanks Jo will try   it would be much better if i was not doing it alone .who is Nivarna? Jeffers

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »
Jeffers, I don't venture North, I walk down the South beach, carry on almost to the end, it's so pretty and peaceful.  Sometimes there are rock/pebble art creations to admire too. I'm not breaking any rules, just quietly enjoying my swim! 
Cheryl O

Offline jeffers

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 03:31:13 PM »
Thanks Cheryl  and everyone for your replies hopefully will make it to corfu  if the Vulcano does not stop us  roll on the 30 th August  Jeffers

Offline daisyday

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 04:46:32 PM »
Reminds me of a couple of years ago when we took a walk up the south beach - just beach walking which we like and didn't want to go near north beach as we knew what happened up there!  I didn't realise nudity was "acceptable" at south beach and as we were strolling along 2 nude bending over rear ends were pointing our way!  Husband turned around rather sharply - I did point out he didn't have to join in if he didn't want to!

Offline jeffers

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2014, 07:44:35 AM »
Love the story daisyday did it put your husband off walking along South beach?  Jeffers 🐬

Booking.com