Linked Events

• alex and dick @ gratsella: September 22, 2014 - October 02, 2014

Author Topic: gratsella  (Read 7042 times)

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
gratsella
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:26:59 PM »
counting the days cant wait

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: gratsella
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 09:54:42 PM »
Do Gratzela have apts? I never knew that!

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 09:56:03 PM »
yes they have 4 2bed apartments and 2 studios at the back

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 10:27:09 PM »
Alex meluvver, if there were anywhere else we stay it would be Graziella. Yanni once offered us an extra week in Arillas for 50 euros, when he realised we were on a flight to hell that day. But sadly we had to leave our heaven or lose the job which paid for it. Haven't seen Yanni for many years now, but am told he provides the fresh ingredients that Graziella serve to all of their customers, including us, and the to-die-for Graziella tomatoes which we eat at every opportunity.

The Graziella apartments are not marketed, but offer all of what the others do. And tied in to some of the best of the excellent food in Arillas. Yous have made an excellent choice. But I suspect you know that already. On the beach, lovely welcome, eat to your heart's content. Wish it were me and Jen....

Phil

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 08:57:15 AM »
yes phil they are lovely apartments, and the studios as well. i have stayed there several times now, since moving down here to the south west i have easier access to fly with easy jet so i dont have to bother with package holidays, as well as the food is fantastic and the family so welcoming, i havent got far to crawl back to my bed lol. roll on the 22nd.

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 11:16:18 AM »
I saw Yiannis several times in May/June. He has a block of apts as well as his land which you pass on the trail. He is enjoying working for himself very much and seemed very happy. Really nice guy.

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 11:40:21 PM »
We also dislike the tavernas that try to hook you in like fishing rods! It actually does the opposite and puts us right off entering their establishment. During our first visit to Arillas in 2012 we walked straight past Graziella for this same reason. However, after spending a morning on that end of the beach we were ready for some lunch and used the steps at the side of Graziella to exit the beach and decided to use the Graziella taverna to eat (not a fishing rod in sight from the beach exit!)
The food,wine and service were all excellent as was the price too. Therefore we booked a table there and then for the evening closest to the sea enabling us to get a fantastic view watching the sun set. The evening meal again was excellent as was the wine,price and  the friendly polite and efficient service. Since that day we ate there often and have never been disappointed!

Graziella...You do not need to use those fishing rods...just keep on doing what you are doing!

Suzy x

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 12:06:26 AM »
I think my last message should have been posted on "Arillas Today" forum!

Suzy x

Booking.com