Author Topic: Apartment/hotel needed for 7th August 2015 - 1 week  (Read 11812 times)

Offline Jules_Dudaniec

Apartment/hotel needed for 7th August 2015 - 1 week
« on: August 28, 2014, 06:46:27 PM »
Hello, hope you are all well?

My wife and I are coming to Arillas for the first time next year for 2 weeks with our 2 children. My family - mum and dad and my brother - are coming out for the second week to join us for my daughters 4th birthday.

We are staying at the Marinakis apartments. The problem we have is that there is no room the second week we are there for my family. Is anyone able to recommend some accommodation, preferably a hotel, that my family could stay in? If not, an apartment would also be fine. The higher the standard/rating the better.

Thanks for reading.

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Apartment/hotel needed for 7th August 2015 - 1 week
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 09:09:50 PM »
Have the marina got any rooms? I am sure Dida will help if you send her an email.

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 10:28:57 PM »
The Kaloudis Village behind Marinaki may have availability. We stayed in one of Roula's private apartments and it was lovely.

Offline claire43

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 12:29:47 AM »
I would really recommend Alex Studios. There are 5 studios and the largest one ,set back from the beach is really large. We rented this one 3 years ago for us and our 3 adult children. It was great. Then this year me and hubby rented one at the front overlooking the beautiful beach,it was heavenly,really quiet,large and well equipped. Alex and Stella are lovely people and will ensure you have everything you need.
These studios are about 1or 2 minutes walk from where you are staying.
You will love Arillas!

Booking.com