Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Linsey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Advice needed
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:54:38 PM »
Hello, we are looking to book a long awaited return to Arillas for July 2015. I was looking for advice about accommodation. We are hoping to book independently for a 10 night stay from a Tuesday until the following Friday. Will we find it easy to book accommodation for this length of time and where would people recommend for two adults and a four year old?
Thanks in anticipation
Linsey

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:17:22 PM »
Hi Linsey, same name as my daughter! opinion is always divided as to go independent or package, we nearly always go with Thompson, they offer 11days packages in Arillas, as we have already booked one for next September! we stay at the Mathraki, but they are adults only, I think, but you may be ok with A young child.

Kaloudis Village is at the end of the sea front on the left, and has everything you need, including a little shop, pool, bar and restaurant, as its on the flat, it would be easier for you with your daughter.

The Akti is good we have been told, and very central, does get some noise from the bars opposite at night(the Malibu and the Coconut). Hope you find something to suit your needs, we will be there on Monday!

Offline Linsey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 09:27:16 PM »
Thanks Dylan,

We have stayed at the Mathraki a couple of times before we had our daughter and loved it - hope you have a great holiday!

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 10:50:47 PM »
We haven't stayed at kaloudis since 2004 but unfortunately we were in an apartment near the bar and music played to early hours of the morning. If you get an apartment away from the bar it would be OK but of course there is no guarantee that you will.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 11:14:12 PM »
Bardis Sun Studios would not be large enough for you with a 4 year old. But try Mirage just on the sea front - I think they can help, or possibly Rainbow or Marvel. Sure you will find something, but book soon - July is very popular.

Good luck
Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 11:40:04 PM »

Glad you are returning Lynsey.....as you know the Mirage is wonderful for children, the Mathraki is still adults only and are still two bed studios anyway.....and as Phil said Bardis Sun Studios are the same, why not try the Bardis Hotel they have family rooms and are independent so are very flexible with bookings. The pool is great as well, it is also bed and breakfast but still very well priced, very near the beach but quiet as well.

There are lots of places to book independently that have rooms suitable for families.
Look for flights, at the moment Easyjet are on sale for the early part of next season.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 12:41:11 AM »
The Arilla Inn Studios opposite the Rainbow are good...some of the rooms are very spacious with 3 beds.
Sandy x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »
You will be spoilt for choce there are so many !  We book independantly with Tria Adelphia
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Booking.com