Author Topic: FLIGHTS 2015  (Read 16826 times)

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: FLIGHTS 2015
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 06:06:27 PM »
Don't think Truth realised it was for four adults. Two double rooms and four flights would  cost you more than that for a fortnight in July. Two hundred and fifty quid each was a bit unrealistic I think ;-)
The flights are cheaper the first few hours after release but increase  by the minute.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 07:57:06 PM »
I think it all depends on when you want to go and where to stay.

We are all going next year.  There will be 4 adults and 2 children going to Arillas in July from the 12th.  2 staying for 10 nights, the others for a week.

Booked independently, flying with Ryanair and staying at Bardis Sun Hotel, which includes breakfast, with taxis to and from resort is going to cost around £1700.  I just priced the same dates for same people with Thomson and it would cost £2500.

You got a really good deal Neil and Mathraki is fantastic.
Sharon x

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 08:13:15 PM »

You have got a super deal too Sharon, glad to hear that there are bargains to be had.

Everyone who stays with Dorita says how nice it is.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 08:33:14 PM »
What time of day/night are easyjet flights usually released please?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 03:08:26 AM »
Last year it was around 8am if I remember rightly.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2014, 03:18:31 AM »
Its worth noting that great prices can be more readily had if you are not restricted to school holidays like we are. I would imagine that Mathraki price would be much higher once you hit July 18th. Our cost for 4 last year for two weeks in July school holidays came to around £1300. I am however very particular about wanting to stay in my particular accomodation which is only available independently. If you don't mind staying a little way back from the seafront some amazingly cheap rooms can be found which would bring down these savings much further.

Offline Ron and Sue

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 11:34:03 AM »
I have an alert set up with Lowcostroutes for Manchester _ Corfu flights and have just received an e-mail saying that Jet2 have removed all flights from Manchester to Corfu for next year.Has any forum member heard the same.          Ron.

Offline thorpe

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2014, 01:26:47 PM »
Just seen this on easyjet facebook page

Just been told by your customer services by phone(although I selected UK I am sure I was put through to a "distant" country" for my query) that you will not be releasing your June 2015 flight availablity until 15th October 2014? Is this correct please

Still being given standard reply ,will be released in next few weeks

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 02:11:20 PM »
Don't think Truth realised it was for four adults. Two double rooms and four flights would  cost you more than that for a fortnight in July. Two hundred and fifty quid each was a bit unrealistic I think ;-)
The flights are cheaper the first few hours after release but increase  by the minute.

Val x

Correct !  Thanks Val  :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »
I have an alert set up with Lowcostroutes for Manchester _ Corfu flights and have just received an e-mail saying that Jet2 have removed all flights from Manchester to Corfu for next year.Has any forum member heard the same.          Ron.

I REALLY hope not as I have booked with them for next May !!!

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2014, 02:20:08 PM »
I have just done a "dummy booking" and its still letting you book May 2015 flights to Corfu from Manchester so I am not sure what that E mail is all about ?

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2014, 09:13:18 PM »
BA are starting flights from Heathrow to Corfu next May flying on Thursday, fri, sat and mon. Just looked and flights next May are £65 each way or £85 with 23k baggage.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 12:11:05 AM »
Glad to see another route to Corfu opening. Can only be good for the island's economy, and those who can use Heathrow easily. So far they are aggressively priced - we even looked carefully at booking July tonight. At the moment we could save a little compared to what we expect from EasyJet Bristol,

but...

living near Bristol, and getting on a bit, the much easier journey to Bristol airport is worth more to us than a small saving. Ha Ha! I am assuming we get EasyJet at a price similar to last year! Won't be long now before we know......

Phil

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 12:42:33 AM »
Anyone with any thoughts on Jet2 stopping all Manchester-Corfu flights? Anyone else booked with them for 2015 from Manchester? Surely this can't be correct . . . . . . .?

Offline Lawty

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 02:56:54 PM »
Hi

I've also booked with Jet2 for September next year from Manchester but I haven't heard anything to say they have cancelled my flights. Maybe Lowcostroutes have got it wrong - I certainly hope so because I got the flights at a good price.

Lawty

Booking.com