Author Topic: our band  (Read 14105 times)

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: our band
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 09:52:14 PM »
I sense a party coming on.....get ready Jimmy!
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 10:37:00 PM »
Say it so often, but..............

Bladdy WISH Jen and me could join in.

Phil

Offline Koukouvaya

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 06:36:54 PM »
Ooh...We're lookin forward to it now!! Around 9ish, at Rainbow!! Be there....

Offline momo

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 09:28:25 PM »
Wish we could be there! Would love to see The Worried Men in the Rainbow with Jimmy's banter and the company. Dave enjoyed Knocking on heaven's Door with the guys. Great to see them again at Tria and their lovely wives. Enjoyed Penny's quiz earlier in the evening too (at Rainbow). See you next year!

Mo and Dave x

Offline don1

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 01:26:55 AM »
21st to 28th my brother in law will be there. He's a bit of a muso. Where will you be and could he jam?  He's a tight ass(Easyjet) so any spare guitar?
With Crazy Horse, it's all one big, growing, smoldering sound, and I'm part of it. It's like gliding, or some sort of natural surfing.

Offline Jeanette

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 09:50:42 AM »
Caught the band at Rainbow last night and they were fab. It was a lovely night of good food and music. If you get the chance they are a must see.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 11:42:44 AM »
Beat me to it , Jeanette, I was going to say exactly the same.

These men should not be worried at all! - The practice I know that they all put in returns a huge satisfaction/enjoyment award for them and great evening for for those who listen.

Negg

Offline Koukouvaya

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 12:30:33 PM »
Thank you to Dimitri and staff for another great night at Rainbow. Also a big thanks to all who came to see us. We always enjoy what we do, and it's nice to know that others do too. Thanks also to Sarah and allan, who joined us for a song......and, Jeanette and Eggy, it's good to read the feedback, and know that you enjoyed it. Eggy was tapping his foot, so, it must have been OK.......

Next gig....Saturday night.....Armourada. I hope you can all make it.....

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 08:46:35 PM »
Glad you got your new equipment after all those penny's Ive chucked in that bucket. Pete and I will be in Arillas from 27th Sept - 10th Oct, let us know your where about's and we will be there. No its not a threat. Janis you can join us if you want it a right good night, Jan loved it and im sure you will.
Viv & Pete xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Koukouvaya

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 08:09:52 PM »
Vivian, we haven't got everything sorted yet for the dates that you are here. We will, of course keep everyone posted as to whats going on. Thank you for all those pennies, as Mr Tesco always says, 'every little helps'.....for those who don't know what all this is about, well, we play all our gigs free of charge, then if no-one turns up, the property owner is never out of pocket. So, we pass round 'Bobs bucket' and ask the audience, 'if you enjoyed the music, please chuck a euro in the bucket. Last year we used borrowed equipment, i.e. amps, speakers etc, and we are proud to say, enough people enjoyed our shows, so we've purchased a brand new P.A system. So ,thank you all who spared a euro or two, we really do appreciate it.

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »
Now seen trice in the flesh! at the Rainbow, and Amourada, brill both times, well worth going to see, wherever they are!

Offline Koukouvaya

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2014, 12:24:32 PM »
Dylan, thank you, glad you enjoyed our 'show'. We are playing at Pagi, in Spiros Bond 007 bar, on sunday at 6ish. (we are on tour this week)...hahaha

We will post next weeks gigs as soon as we know where we'll be. Thanks folks.

Offline Koukouvaya

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 12:07:20 AM »
For anyone who's here in arillas, we will be at Tria Adelphia tomorrow night. (Wednesday 1st October)...We hope to see some of you there.

Offline Koukouvaya

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 11:05:24 AM »

We had another great night at Tria Adelphia last night. Thank you to Philip and eleni, and to all who came to see us. ( and thanks to Ted, for joining us for a few songs)....

Offline Koukouvaya

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2014, 10:44:30 PM »
Tomorrow night, (5th october, Sunday) we'll be at Armourada at 9ish. See you there....

Booking.com