Author Topic: First time in Arillas  (Read 12434 times)

Offline don1

First time in Arillas
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »
Looking at early June 2015 and considering Rainbow. Would this be a good choice?
As headed this would be our first time stopping in Arillas.
With Crazy Horse, it's all one big, growing, smoldering sound, and I'm part of it. It's like gliding, or some sort of natural surfing.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: First time in Arillas
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:55:43 AM »
YES! Lovely accommodation....clean and friendly, run by the lovley Anthis family. Fantastic pool, good bar and excellent food. You will be made most welcome. I stayed there every year from 1993 until I got my own place a few years ago. About 5 minutes from the beach. Highly recommended.
Sandy x

Offline Ron and Sue

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:04:32 PM »
We stayed there for 2 weeks early June this year and have already booked for first two weeks of June 2015.Excellent accommodation,perfect position and beautiful hosts.                You would be stretched to find any better choice although saying that we have never come across any poor accommodation in Arillas.           Hope you choose to go and you enjoy your time in Arillas.          Ron & Sue.

Offline Johnjue

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:27:58 PM »
book as early as possible because all accomadation is fantastic. we are going in sept next year and there were only 4 studios available as of last week, but if you cant get the rainbow all the other studios or appartments are equally fantastic, we have been going to arillas 16 years now and have stayed in many of them. we have never been let down by any thing including the fab locals. enjoy it, we hope you will.

Booking.com