Author Topic: Ryanair Bargains!  (Read 4837 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Ryanair Bargains!
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »
For those of you not restricted to school holidays and even for those like me who are, there are some good bargains at Ryanair. Are these relatively new to offer flights to Corfu as I dont recall seeing such bargains so early? There were some amazing prices for the end of next month for a cheeky few days something like £150 for a week for two!! I am still awaiting Easyjet's releases next month as I want to match my £650 for 4 flights I had this year in July/Aug....Not that i'm bragging or anything...

Offline Linsey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Ryanair Bargains!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 10:03:52 PM »
Booked Ryanair for July (staying at the Marinaki Jo) - Scottish school holidays start earlier than down south but prices still great. Half price for children! Got flights and loads of luggage (also half price for children) for £490 for the three of us. Cannot wait!!!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 10:38:20 PM »
Hiya Linsey.  Wow a bargain indeed! It was your previous post that got me looking! When are you there? x

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 10:40:00 PM »
I think many of us are waiting for the June/July Easyjet flights. Last year they were announced on 9th October (I think).

I have checked Ryanair prices and although their prices are cheaper, I wouldn't want to book, as the return flight is at 10.30pm. I also did a check on Jet2 from East Midlands and for 2015 the price would be double the amount we paid for this years flights with Easyjet.

I will just be glad when we have booked the flights as we have already booked accommodation at the Horizon.

Offline Sinbad

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »
Sounds brilliant - will have to take a look for next year.

Saw this video circulating on facebook ages ago.......hilarious (or at least I think so!) Not sure which "cheap" airline they are referring to but I hope you enjoy - it's a slow start and some bad language but worth watching to the end I think.

Pam

Offline Linsey

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 12:11:27 AM »
We are there from the 14th - 25th of July. Is that before you Jo?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 12:39:18 AM »
Hopefully we are arriving from 17th july so looks like we will bump into you! X

Offline Linsey

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 12:52:52 AM »
You'll not miss us - 4 year old with blonde ringlets who sings all day long in tow! She is going to love it. Last time we took her was in October and the weather was not too kind - she is looing forward to the swimming pool and having the beach on the doorstep. I shall endeavour to keep her off the swing!

Offline Linz

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 05:23:34 PM »
Hi linsey.are you staying in my room lol {separate bedroom groundfloor?}or have you gone for the fab view?we arrive in August to the Marinaki x

Offline Linsey

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 09:59:11 PM »
We are on the middle floor for 10 nights then move down to the ground floor for our last night. We stayed in your room last time we visited and my mum and dad were upstairs - both apartments were great but we went for the view this time. I reckon Jo will be in that room for her hols.

Booking.com