Author Topic: Alexandros Studios  (Read 8536 times)

Offline Dave Griffiths

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Alexandros Studios
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:34:06 AM »
Hi, can anyone give me any info on the Alexandros Studios they are with Libra Holidays, thanks.

Take care.

Dave.
I’ve skipped the light Fandango
Turned cartwheels `cross the floor
And seen the ceiling fly away.

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Alexandros Studios
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
The Alexandros studios,if there is only 2 of you going book one for 3 people,we stayed there 2 years ago when we could not get into the Horizon and we were in a very small room(for 2 people)The are about a 10 minute walk from the beach and centre of Arillas,very nice owners(as all seem to be)The owner gave us some oranges off her trees.The sudio/Apartment we stayed in was an older one,as i said the roomwas small,we had a seperate kitchen area and shower room.We have booked again for this May again we could not get the Horizon it was booked from last July,But we have booked a larger 3 person room and Libra do not charge extra for under occuppencey.They are next door to the Rainbow bar.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Alexandros Studios
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 12:20:54 PM »
My daughter has booked Alexandros Studios for 12-26 June because the
Kaloudis were fully booked and she had to cancel her booking with Olympic at Mathraki because the owner there is going with a Scandinavian tour operator this year.
We've never stayed at Alexandros but they always look very nice and are set back from the road in a pleasant garden. They also have balconies where you get a good view of the sunset. Like Harold says, they have booked a studio for 3 for the two of them, and it was really cheap....
Sandy x

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Alexandros Studios
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »
We had room 9.Nice large room,TWO VERY FRIENDLY CATS TO FEED PLEASE PEOPLE.The owner Angela was really great fresh eggs and home made bisciuts every other day.Really quiet at night all we heard were the frogs and owls.Would recomend these apartments to anyone.
Harold,

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Alexandros Studios
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:29:14 PM »
Thank you for the update Harold, we go to the Alexandros on 30th June Cant Wait!!  :o  Just looking forward to getting there any enjoying the atmosphere.

Offline ianto

Alexandros
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 01:26:21 AM »
Spent a week ( 5th - 12th June) in Alexandros studios. They do what it says on the tin, basic but clean accommodation, a little small but fine for a holiday. Angelica very friendly and helpful but best part was location, not too far from the beach and tavernas but very quiet at night and lovely gardens. Would stay there again.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Alexandros Studios
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 12:44:46 AM »
Have booked room 9 for the 7th May,sadly can only do 1 week,but will try and persaude Sally for a week in September
Harold,

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
Brilliant Harold!!  Who did you book these through or was it DIY?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 12:05:42 PM »
Dont worry Harold, I found it on the site.  The Alexandros look great, they are just down the road from the Galini where we stayed last year, our first visit to Arillas. You are so close to the Bakery too which is a def. plus for your early morning bread.  We are at the Bardis Sun this year and looking forward to that and fortunately for me further away from the Bakery.... too many temptations!!  Have you stayed there at all?  I havent seen any photos of the inside of the studios but I expect they are the same regulation studios as everywhere else.  Its great to have something so nice as Arillas to look forward to isnt it?

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 12:27:45 PM »
Hi blondegirl,

If you go on Corfuescape's website and click on Bardis Sun it will then give you the option of looking at the pictures of the bar, rooms, pool etc.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 01:53:18 PM »
hi BG the rooms are all very similar where ever you stay.we like number9 as its a groudfloor room that is acually for 3 people sp we get that bit extra space.Some of the biggest rooms we have ever had are in the Makris,the best rooms we have had were at the Horizon,we have stayed at the galini as well as the kokkinos and leonidis a few times.
Harold,

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 06:12:26 PM »
Thanks Smiffy.  They didnt have all those photos when we booked last year.  We should have done a rekky when we were there last July.  They look fine to me.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
Your welcome.

They are basic, clean and near to everything, what more can we ask for ay!!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 01:11:12 PM »
Exactly!

Booking.com