Author Topic: Corfu Beer Festival  (Read 4081 times)

Offline dirk,fischer

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Corfu Beer Festival
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »
RUNNING RACE ALONGSIDE CORFU MEETS THE UK BEER FESTIVAL

Why not join in the fun and take part in a running race on Saturday 11th October alongside this year’s beer festival?  It starts at 1800 and after you will be able to join the festival for some well-deserved beers, food and entertainment!

Entry is free and open to all adults.  The 5,000 metre (5 km) race is organised by IA Archilochos, part of the Arillas Cultural Association who are the main sponsors of the Corfu Beer Festival. 

In addition, children will be able to enter a 1,000 metre (1 km) race (free entry).

Enter now by emailing info@archilochos-runners.gr or call for more information on 6955240630 and 6977426457 - you can still enter up until 1740 on Saturday 11th at the Secretariat Race point. 

Remember:  Saturday 11th October after the races, feature band and entertainment that evening include Celtic Storm dancers from Northern Ireland and George Gakis & The Troublemakers !

Sign up for our newsletter by emailing us on info@corfubeerfest.gr or following the link on www.corfubeerfest.gr

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Corfu Beer Festival
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 07:11:55 PM »
So much going on , Dirk and good for every one. Praise all round to everyone who help organising.

But...... Me? - enter a 5000 metre race? - I think the festival would be well over and done with before I finished (Unless it's a 7 day event)

Negg

Booking.com