Author Topic: Bargains of the day!  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Bargains of the day!
« on: October 08, 2014, 11:55:28 PM »
After a sleepless night, checking the EJ flights on the hour (fool that I am) I finally fell asleep at 610am. Only to be woken by my alarm at 7.15 to find a gratefully received email from Thorpe and Truth but which also had been sent 20 mins previously. Those golden wasted 20 odd minutes cost me. Still didn't do so bad (£720 for 4 return flights including 3 luggage flying out July 20th).

That said, my flights are now well over a grand when I checked later in the day. So let's have some bargain stories for those who were lucky enough to be there from 645am....

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
Re: Bargains of the day!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 12:08:44 AM »
I did £380.00 for two return flights, 1 luggage and pre-bookable seats both ways at 7.18am, flying 17th July from Bristol.  Could have done better if I didn't have the problem of the first screen saying that the itinerary hadn't been released.  Last time I look the same flights had gone up to over £620.00.

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »
Hi Jo
Like you checked last night and again at 3am this morning and at 7am before work still not released checked email tonight having worked all day had email at 8am flights released grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr have just booked 3 flights from Luton chosen seats and 20kg luggage £592 at least they are booked phewwwwwwwwww.
Al Sal & Becs

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 01:11:03 AM »
I was booking several flights....the first one was £65 and when I went back to actually book that one about 10 minutes later, it had already gone up to £75. And that was at 8am.....

Still, good to be booked......
Sandy x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 09:48:34 AM »
I priced my june flights for the 3 of us to the tune of £500 hour later £600 , budget airlinres my arse lol,,,,, yiammas

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »
Kevin, BA from Heathrow is a surprisingly good option. I have booked with them for August...a bit further for you of course but a far better price than Easyjet, as were Norwegian Airlines, but they didn't go on the right day for me. Both are worth considering, especially in high season.
Sandy x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 02:27:22 PM »
Hi Jo!
I was up looking for October flights to Tenerife without thinking they only release up to Sepetmber at this point!
What a PLONKER !!!!  lol
:-)
Glad you're all booked up
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 06:26:21 PM »
Finally booked today after trying to co -ordinate our hols etc. Feel great that we are now booked but had we booked a week ago with easyjet the flights would have each  been £55 cheaper! Will be at Bardis Sun from 3rd to 13th July. Can't wait.

Booking.com