Author Topic: Kinga  (Read 5389 times)

Offline ginger111

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Kinga
« on: October 25, 2014, 01:42:18 PM »
Does anybody have any credible info as to her whereabouts Has she gone back to poland ive heard all the nonsence about her running of with an english druggie and also she is looking after an old lady in sidari Im surprised that after 11 years of working in arillas that nobody seems to care
Gareth jones

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Kinga
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »
When we were there the end of August/beginning of September, she was indeed in a relationship with an English chap called Chris ( - who was also there when we were). She said that he had asked her to go back to England with him, but she didn't want to let George down and leave whilst the bar was still busy. I believe she left the Malibu shortly after we did - whether she went to England or not, I don't know. All I can say, is that she seemed very happy in Chris's company.
However, let's face it, if she has to endure an English winter, she may well be back in Arillas next season - let's hope so.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
Ginger

People do care. We are a small community here but if someone choses to keep their private life very private then what can we do?

The last time I saw her she looked a very happy lady, with young man, sat by her side , enjoying a drink.

I am at Armourada tomorrow and will ask her whereabouts and voice concerns from all who worry.

Negg 

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 10:30:22 PM »
George was very upset when we saw him in september, she had just left and he said he couldnt get in contact as she didnt have a mobile and wasnt on facebook. So i guess she didnt want to be found? Wherever she is i hope she is happy.
Ger x

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »
Kinga is a pure joy to be in the company of , and arillas will miss a pure character, but as long as she is happy , where ever she is I wish her every happiness fo the future,, im sure giorgos will carry on without her, but im sure she will be sorely missed by all, including the malibu family,,, yiammas x

Offline ginger111

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »
We all hope that kinga is happy but i must say that after 11 years of loyal service to up sticks and leave apparently with nothing or no word is a little odd? ,My wife and i knew kinga quite well and this seems very out of character
Gareth jones

Offline Ron and Sue

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 12:28:55 PM »
Got to agree with Eggy.Everyone is entitled to a private life and maybe the forum is not the right place to discuss certain things.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
Ron/sue so agree,,, must say love is a strange thing lol,,, yiammas

Offline ginger111

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 12:39:45 PM »
You are all probably right we shouldnt talk about this on the forum lets just forget all about it but if a friend of yours disappeared wouldnt you voice your concerns for their wellbeing
Gareth jones

Offline Chris G

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
Should this now be a case of live and let live, this ones just about ran its course so lets just wish her all the best and move on.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »
Goodonyer Kinga. So many of us care about you, that is clear. But things, life, love and times move on. I don't know where you are, but I know you, and I am certain that you are OK. Thank you for all the time you have given to Jen and me, and our best wishes for your new future.

Phil

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 09:44:07 PM »
We thought the world of her to! but as you say life goes on, good luck to her wherever she is now, whatever happened is her business and not ours, even though we care about her, have looked on her Facebook page but no luck there. The Malibu will still be a great place, and we still have George, and his lovely family

Offline ginger111

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 11:29:00 PM »
Thanks for all the sensible replys obviously a sticky subject best leave it now seem to be upsetting a few people
Gareth jones

Booking.com