Author Topic: Akti hotel  (Read 18015 times)

Offline kizmet

Akti hotel
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 01:51:24 AM »
Hi.
id 100% u go to akti. it gr8. the people are so welcoming ur made to feel at home. the whole family really make an effort to get to know u. ive been to this hotel 6 times in 2 years and would go again any day over any of the other hotels. close to the beach and the noise really isnt a prob, altho if u do av a prob with it they will move u to a room at the back which still as a sea veiw. the food ther is amazin. if u contact the hotel direct other than through thomas cook u can stay there half board.
Kizmet x

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Akti hotel
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 02:45:59 PM »
Hi Kismet.
 Cheers for that u have really put my mind at ease. We were a bit worried regarding the noise but do plan to e mail them direct before  we go to request room at back.  
                              Thanks again Pauline x

Offline PaulnMaria

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Akti hotel
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 07:40:38 PM »
My wife & I stayed at the Akti last year & would recommend it to anyone. The hotel is spotless & the evening meals are as good as you'll get anywhere else. The owner, Stamatis is a wonderful warm and friendly man & his son Spiro couldn't be more helpful if he tried. Hope you have a good time !!

Offline syke930

Atki next week
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »
Going to be staying in the Atki next week July 7-14... I'll give it a gander and post some recent info after :)  I'm sure it's wonderful though.

7 more days to go!!!

Booking.com