Author Topic: Greek cookery class  (Read 5302 times)

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Greek cookery class
« on: January 11, 2015, 09:27:43 PM »
Would like to do a Greek cookery class whilst in Arillas in July. Does anyone know if there are any?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
Re: Greek cookery class
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 12:32:04 AM »
Maybe Eileen could help with this as I'm sure she offered something similar for her guests at Villa Linakis..

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 10:30:45 AM »
Maria, Ina's sister was looking into this from their villas in Kavadadas. Hope this helps.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 11:19:31 AM »
Send a personal message to the boss dimitris, I'm sure he will help you,,yiammas

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 11:44:56 AM »
I did know a lady who offered Greek cookery lessons for guests at Villa Linakis where there are full cooking facilities.  There did have to be a minimum of two persons (if I remember correctly) per lesson.  I could ask on your behalf if you are staying in a property with full cooking facilities.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 03:44:26 PM »
Thanks Eileen.  My son and I would like to do it so there would be two of us. The only problem is where we are staying there is some cooking facilities a small oven and two rings and it is a small kitchenette so not much room in terms of work surface. We would be willing to pay extra if someone was able to offer the use of their kitchen. I would be very grateful if you could make enquiries for us. Many Thanks

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 12:17:10 PM »
Hello Sonia,

I've made enquiries but unfortunately but unfortunately not able to help this time.  If I remember correctly you are staying at the Bardis Sun Studios?  Bobby and his family are so helpful that I'm quite sure if you sent dropped him an email he'd be able to arrange something.  I enjoyed a very good moussaka there last summer, ask to be shown their recipe and you can pass it on to me!

Good luck,

Eileen. 

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 10:08:59 PM »
Thanks for looking into it Eileen. I appreciate it. Yes, Poppy is a brilliant cook and the Bardis family are brilliant hosts.

Booking.com