Author Topic: Where will you eat on the first night of your holiday and what will you have?  (Read 19781 times)

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
For me it'll be the Brouklis. I'll have lamb if it's on or the beef sofrito and I'm dying to try the orange cake this time.....

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
We always go to portifino the first night unless its a Sat then it's always the Greek night at Marina. If it was Sunday it would definitely be Brouklis! I always have pirtifino spiros'a amazing stuffed tomatoes and then either souvlaki or his stifado....mmmm

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Will probably be Graziella (just round the corner) and garlic prawns. Or the special of the day. Or....

The only thing I can guarantee is that it will get washed down by Mythos!

Phil

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Now that's a difficult one Jo!

Suzy.X

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Cypress...didn't realise it was you that started this topic...sorry!
I'm still thinking...It could possibly be Effies as I never want to venture far on the first evening and her garlic prawns are amazing. The sunset  views are great from there too.

Suzy X

Offline june

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Dump bags then egg and chips at Kaloudis followed by a nap then Porto Fino for first evening meal spag carbonara for me and grandma's lamb for hub.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
Egg and chips lol. Takes me back to when I was a teenager and we went to Salou each year. Think I hidden that every night. No way was I having that 'foreign muck' haha

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Lol!...and everything was cooked in some revolting greasy stuff (before we'd even tried it)...which is the yummy olive oil!

Suzy X

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
OMG 4 weeks on Monday and we are constantly debating where to go on first night!! At the minute it is a cocktail to start with at Ammos followed by a long relaxing dinner at Portofino just watching the sea and taking it all in!!
Then it will be trying to work out the next 6 nights so many lovely places too little time. However a must is Brouklis,Horizon, Graziella and Ozzie Oils in San Stephanos and lunch at Akrotiri and Effies. God help the waistline x

PS Will try to get to Mon Amour too lamb chops to die for x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
We will be visiting my fisherman friend , Thomas  :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Brouklis with Phil and jen (annual get together) What will I eat? I'll just ask Dimitris

In May who knows, Lets see who is open the first week of the season.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
The evening of Sunday 3rd May will see us in Mon Amour having our 'usual'!  Greek salad to share, chicken fillet for Keith and lamb chops for me...oh...and couple of beers and a large jug of red :-)  Can't wait! x

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
We arrive about 11 on the first night so my son who will arrive before us has strict instructions to have an gyros ready for us from Beachpoint. That will be washed down with Retsina. 2nd night - well who knows. Spoilt for choice. As it is a Saturday might try and get to the Greek Night at Marina as Jo has mentioned as haven't been to that for years - then again might go to Thomas', Oh I don't know, dilemma!! Nice one though.

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Where is Mon Amour folks?

Suzy x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Sit back , Suzy, and wait for , I hope,  many replies.

Me? - I'm not gonna tell you just in case you tell others and my local gets to busy.

Negg

Booking.com