Author Topic: Weather in june  (Read 17803 times)

Offline Chris12

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Weather in june
« on: April 12, 2015, 03:01:06 PM »
Does any one know what the weather is like in June. We are coming early this year from the 12th June for 2 weeks

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
Re: Weather in june
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:45:59 PM »

Only one answer.....fabulous!! You may get a thunderstorm or two but they don't last long and are mainly caused by the heat and a cold stream of air out at sea. Also very spectacular to watch and gone in a very short time.

We have travelled to Arillas in May/June for a number of years and back again in July/August and I much prefer our earlier holiday weather wise, you can walk for longer and further.....it that I leave my sun bed for long though😉

When ever we go to Arillas we enjoy it.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »

Predictable text strikes again...... " Not that I leave my sun bed for long"

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline june

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 05:37:14 PM »
I love June too. The days are lovely and long with light evenings the mornings are lovely and fresh and the flowers beautiful. Only drawback I can find is sometimes the water can feel a bit chilly but small price to pay for all the advantages

Offline Chris12

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 05:37:47 PM »
Thanks val we don't leave the sun bed for to long either

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 07:21:39 PM »
My sister and brother in law went around 6th June 3 years ago for 11 nights. Unfortunately, for the first couple of days it didn't stop raining and was windy and chilly! It got a little better on the 3rd day. Luckily by the 4th day it started to improve.
 After that the weather was glorious and they had a fabulous time! Billy at Kaloudis commented that it was unusual for it to rain so continuously during the daytime in June. I'm sure the weather will be settled,sunny and warm when you go.
Have a great time!

Suzy X

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 07:36:18 PM »
We always used to to go in June when the kids were little and it was always sweltering.  Infact last year, towards the end of July we had the worst weather we have had in 17 years! That said, there is still nowhere I would rather be and like others have said the rain/clouds soon blew over and we never had a day where we couldnt enjoy the sun at some point!

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 08:50:39 PM »
Jo we did have good weather didn't we in June 2004 when we met? Oh where do the years go? Hopefully the Wissetts and the Parkes will meet again in Arillas some time. Do you always go in school holidays now?

Offline Chris12

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 07:44:15 PM »
Thanks everyone

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 10:40:31 PM »
Yes Sonia because I work in a school so there is not the option to go any other time but yes it would be great to meet up again xx

Booking.com