Author Topic: Anna'a  (Read 14974 times)

Offline stephy

so excited!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
I am so excited! Me and my partner have booked up for Arillas! We hadn't heard of it a few weeks ago and we will be there in 11! We are staying at the Akti and are both so looking forward to exploring what sounds like a fabulous place! stephy

nesty

Anna'a
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 12:05:36 PM »
To give you a flavour of Anna's and Arillas have a look at our humble snaps from last summer

http://www.pbase.com/nesty2066/arillas_2005

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Anna'a
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 01:03:31 PM »
Hi Nesty

Thanks for sharing your photos there BRILL.  I was sat at work feeling really depressed and the photos just took me straight back to Arillas, could just imagine being there, the sunsets, Spiros (Portofino) smiling face, the scenery.  Not long now only 7 weeks on Monday to go.  Hope the Boss is out for the rest of the day as the last thing I feel like doing now is work :lol:

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Anna'a
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »
Hi Nesty,

Like Jill I thought they were great. :D
A nice little reminder of days not too far away. :D

Eileenx

Offline thenickster

Re: Anna'a
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 07:12:15 PM »
Me and my fiancee have just got back from a week at Anna's and just wanted to say how fantastic it was, great clean, spacious rooms, great views and a fab pool.  Anna, Thassos and family were great, really friendly and instantly made us feel at home.  We can not wait to go back, we met the nicest people and we are already missing the food!!!

Offline Paul Clark

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • Pauls Cancer Blog
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 10:31:37 AM »
We're just back from two weeks @ Anna's. We've been to a number of different places on the island & can honestly say that Arillas & Anna's are the best so far. The rooms are spacious & very clean. The bar & pool area are spot on, as are Tassos' choice of DVD's to keep the kids out of the mid-day sun!! We were made to feel very welcome by Anna & her family, the other guests were a giggle too, hope our kids didn't splash too many people near the pool. We'll hopefully be back some time next year, so stock up on the 5* Metaxa!

Paul, Carol, Anna & Max.
Follow my journey against throat cancer at  http://paulscancer.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline lynda

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 06:33:46 PM »
We're also just back from Anna's and have to say what a great time we had! Anna and her family made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble- the Killer Pool competition was inspirational!The studios are very clean and spacious and prices at the bar are very reasonable. To anyone who is going- have a great time! Lynda

Booking.com