Author Topic: Arillas High Street!  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Arillas High Street!
« on: April 18, 2015, 09:07:57 AM »
I have just been invited to like a page on Facebook called Tina's Fashion which is situated opposite the pizza restaurant. Along with the new hairdressers it will be great to see the empty shops being filled again. Let's all support these enterprising folk otherwise they will go the same way as the chemist!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas High Street!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 07:38:09 PM »

Wonder if it's the whole of the empty shop opposite that used to be the gift shop? Or maybe just a small part of it.

I agree with you Jo.......seeing the shops being filled again can only help Arillas. 

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 08:55:40 PM »
I love the little shop on the right as you exit the Matharaki that sells all the jewellery and vintage clothes, can't remember the name of it though.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 10:08:17 PM »
Could be wrong but think it is Zorbas. We're not very good at shopping....

Phil

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 12:32:21 AM »
Jo, is Tina's in one of the three or four empty shops across from Brouklis? (I'm not on Facebook) I always look at them and hope that one day they'd all be open.

The same with the empty, rundown sea front bar or restaurant which, I think, is next to Ammos. Arillas seems busy enough in the summer months at least to keep another restaurant fully occupied.... and the local folk in employment.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 01:03:36 AM »
I'm going for 'mona's' if my rubbish memory serves me correctly!

Offline annemarsh

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 04:04:08 PM »
Cypress, I believe the closed sea front restaurant to which your referring, is the result of a long-running family feud. Such a shame.

Offline Bella

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 07:02:54 PM »
Tina is renting only one of the units opposite Brouklis. It is the one on the far right as you look at them - next door to Yiotas new Silver Moon shop.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 11:04:36 PM »
Exciting new retail opportunities in Arillas. The beauty parlour next to Arillas Cars had a grand champagne opening this week, and Tina's fashions opposite Brouklis is opening for this season. I wish them every luck in the world.

Sorry to admit that what Jen and I buy comes in a green bottle, in a glass or on a plate. But we know many who will spend their money in each of these additions to Arillas offerings. Again, good luck and wishes for success to both of them

Phil

Booking.com