Author Topic: KALOUDIS THOMSON QUERY  (Read 29554 times)

Offline Laura

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
KALOUDIS THOMSON QUERY
« on: April 24, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
Hi. We stayed in the Kaloudis year before last in a studio room. We are planning to return next year but have a baby now. We have to book a 2 bed apartment...could anyone tell me where these are located at the kaloudis? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Laura

Offline june

• Arillas regular visitor
Re: KALOUDIS THOMSON QUERY
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 02:25:03 PM »
Thomson' s 2016 holidays were released yesterday. As you walk up the Kaloudis drive on the left there's a couple of 2 beds that look like bungalows. I've never been in them but always think they look ideal for little ones as quite secluded and by the garden and no cars. There's a couple more in the same row as the supermarket. Ground floor and meant to be spacious also there's some in the large block by the pool but can be higher up which could be more awkward with a pushchair and a little one. As you'll know from last year they're very helpful so I'm sure if you book and nearer the date contact them direct they'll make you're ok

Offline dylan

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 09:56:00 PM »
we stayed a couple of years ago, I think that I remember that one of the family has to bungalow type apartments, near the supermarket, we stayed in one whilst waiting for  a coach pick up. I think that she rents them out separately, from Thompson, they are a great family, just email them, I am sure that they will sort you out.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 10:32:42 AM »
They definitely have at least a couple as we have stayed in two.  Our first one (and infact first ever visit to Arillas in 1995) is located the first right after the little supermarket along that corridor, the other one we stayed at was the top floor of the block next to the pool bar.

Offline Laura

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »
Thank you all very much for your replies  tes, they are a very helpful family!!

Offline Laura

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 01:54:19 PM »
Does anyone have the email address? Thanks

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 01:56:54 PM »
Roula & Christos.   ckalou@otenet.gr

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 03:48:30 PM »
There are a few locations of two bed apartments. Some in block D, first lot you come to as you walk up the drive (before you get to the shop) on the ground floor (underneath Roula's private rental apartments) overlooking the gardens.  There are also 2 x 2-bed apartments on the ground floor of the main block of studios, in the middle, near the staircase.
I believe there are some 2-bed apartments in the taller block near the pool and bar.
Email Roula though for special requests - would say the ones near the studios or in block D.

The bungalow apartments someone referred to used to be studios but are now Billy the Greek's love shack!!

Offline Laura

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 07:16:24 PM »
Thanks. Yes block D or near the studios/stairs would be ideal. Thanks for the info. I will get in touch with Roula.
Thanks again

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 07:34:20 PM »

Just a thought, but would you really need a two bed apartment, I am sure Thomsons supply travel cots for children  under two years old.

Ask if Kaloudis do this as it would keep down the cost of your holiday.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 07:55:18 PM »
Just to add, if you're booking through Thomsons, email Roula nearer the time of your arrival, maybe a month before, when she knows what's booked and who's coming in/out

Offline Laura

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 09:55:12 PM »
Hi val n bill. Yeah if they had 1 bed apartments we would book those but as we will be in early each night we would like to put Evie down and still be able to sit up for a while. I know that it's bumping the price up a fair bit. The only other thomson accomodation is mathraki but they dont accept bookings with children.
Thanks Steph ill email closer to the time!!

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 11:55:34 AM »
Like Jo, we have stayed in a 2 bedroomed on the row where the supermarket is and also we have stayed in a two bedroomed one near the bar. The one near the supermarket was smaller but quieter  as further from the bar and no steps.

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 12:05:49 PM »
We have stayed in Apartment 32 which is a lovely ground floor apartment overlooking the gardens in a quiet area. This is one of the ones bookable through Thomson.

Offline Laura

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 04:48:43 PM »
Thanks soniap and jersey bean. Not the kaloudis fault but when we stayed last year we had terrible trouble with noise from the bar very late into the night. Financially we understand if money is going over the bar they will keep serving but with a little baby this year we would like a quieter location just in case! And we cant just get up and join them hehe!! Is apartment 32 beside roulas private ones?
Thanks again (love how everyone on this forum is so friendly and helpful!!)

Booking.com