Author Topic: Will you be doing anything different this year?  (Read 15583 times)

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Will you be doing anything different this year?
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:05:15 PM »
To all the regular Arillas visitors.
Is there anything that you still haven't managed to do during all your visits to Arillas and have always wanted to but for one reason or another you've just never got round to it?

Suzy X

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Will you be doing anything different this year?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 11:09:04 PM »
Can't believe I've posted this topic here. It's probably because I've been looking at everyone's photos of the past that I've only just got round to looking at!

Suzy X

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 12:03:41 AM »
I wouldn't have thought I'd do much differently this time Suzy. But, reading about Mathraki again today has peaked my interest, so I might get a boat over one day to see what it's like. Only I 've said before that I'll do this, that and the other, and never got round to it. Seeing as I'm there for a for a month this time I really ought to try to do something at least. I won't make myself any promises though, Arillas has a certain way of keeping me firmly in her arms!

What I will do is have a Gyros for the first time and I've never had an ouzo, so that's something new to try .... Oh, and if Sandy still wants to take me, I'll be going to the North beach for the first time too...eeeekkk.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 02:07:43 PM »
Never had a gyros or an ouzo !  That's the only reason I go to Greece !!!  LOL
Honestly , both are a treat ,,,,,,  enjoy !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »
Hi ive allways tried to avoid coming home after going to arillas but havn't managed it yet[maybe one day]

Offline jean

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 04:57:06 PM »
We will be visiting in term time! First holiday since taking early retirement from teaching.
Looking forward to seeing Anna and her lovely family at Anna's Studios in September, cant wait!

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 07:28:54 PM »
So identify with that Jean. I "retired" in 2008, and spent the whole of September in Arillas at Elena Stella. But I ended up back in front of class and have been ever since. OK, part time, but still term time.

I plan to do next academic year in full,  but the next one I will only work the first semester (Sept to Feb) and the rest of the year.... have a guess??? In Arillas. And today had good news that the pension this depends on will be there to support me.

So agree with you about the gorgeous Krasakis family. But I love all of the Arillas families who have taken me and my Jen under their wings these last 10 years. Have a great time in September..... I will be working!

Phil 

Booking.com