Author Topic: Taxi share on July 25 at roughly 9pm  (Read 15032 times)

Offline hwangyeonhee

Taxi share on July 25 at roughly 9pm
« on: June 04, 2015, 01:07:01 AM »
Hello everyone :)

My mother and I will be landing in Corfu Airport at roughly 9pm on July 25, and we are looking to share a taxi from the airport to Arillas. We will be on a plane coming from Paris with a transfer in Zurich, and we're flying with Swiss.

We are two women, and will most probably have one rather small suitcase each, so there should be more than enough room for more luggage.

By the way, we are coming to Corfu for the first time, and will be attending the first week of the Gayatri Festival, so if you happen to attend it too, we might even share a taxi back to the airport! We will leave Corfu early in the afternoon on August 5, and would be glad to share.

Traveling like this is an unprecedented adventure for us, and we may seem a little shy or awkward at first (my mother isn't very comfortable with her English... yet!), but we're friendly and very excited to embark on this journey, and we'd be delighted to meet new people! :)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Taxi share on July 25 at roughly 9pm
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 08:46:06 AM »
Keep an eye on "Anna (Anna Studios" postings under "Arillas Information"

Not sure if she has posted anything for July yet , but it seems to be a very good idea of a mini bus share to Arillas.
(I am told the rates are very good)

Negg

Offline jean

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 11:44:45 AM »
Anna has posted dates so have a look on the forum, sorry cant remember where I saw it! We have stayed with Anna many times and she always picks us up at the airport. If that doesn't work contact her son, Theo, directly at Arillas Cars and he will look after you. Lovely family, you will be safe and loved, cant recommend them highly enough!
Happy Holidays
Jean

Offline hwangyeonhee

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 01:29:12 PM »
Thank you both for your advice and recommendation!
I tried browsing the forum to look for the dates Anna posted, but couldn't find them ^^" I will send an email directly to Arillas Cars and see what happens. :)

Offline Anna (anna-studios)

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • http://www.arillascars.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 07:08:05 PM »
Hi
Just send you a personal msgxx
Thank you
Anna

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 07:57:24 PM »
We are thinking of a mini bus rather than the transfer coach. 4 adults a 6 year old and a 4 month old baby. Is this something you can help with Anna? And if so what cost? We arrive friday 26th june around 10.30am
Thanks ger

Offline Anna (anna-studios)

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • http://www.arillascars.com
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 09:54:08 PM »
We are thinking of a mini bus rather than the transfer coach. 4 adults a 6 year old and a 4 month old baby. Is this something you can help with Anna? And if so what cost? We arrive friday 26th june around 10.30am
Thanks ger
hi
send email to
arillastransfers@gmail.com
to my son
he has all the list of the flights
and send also the flight number
thank you
annaxx

Booking.com