Author Topic: Mythos prices!  (Read 48415 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Mythos prices!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 12:44:40 AM »
Enjoyed reading this thread (I would, wouldn't I!) Glad we have so many choices of places, prices, brews and spirits. All of us can have exactly what we want, where we want and our guests and friends can have exactly what they want. Combining them all, Jen and I often spend afternoons at Beach Point, sipping Mythos for 2.50, doing our puzzles, nattering to all the passing folk and right on the seafront. Ah, bring it back on in July....

I have to agree with Eggy
Efi's is not expensive at all
and have had many a wonderful time, both afternoons and evenings enjoying great food, drink and views. Many walk past because it is so elevated and looks uninviting. They are so wrong and it is their loss...

Phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 01:04:46 AM »
I can't stand any beer but Mick really enjoys the Corfu Beer 'pilsner' as well as Mythos. Not keen on the other ones though

Offline BAJ

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 02:19:37 AM »
The Corfu brewery ginger beer, called 1842 I think, is highly recommended by my wife. A good day time drink, refreshing and not too strong. Oh and only 1€ a bottle from the brewery! I prefer the Ionian gold on draught. Try them folks and support the local brewery at the same time.

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 08:41:19 AM »
which one is beach point Phil?

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2015, 10:17:42 AM »
Hi Ness. It is next to Alex Supermarket, jut past Marina. It used to be Helen's Creperie. Very popular on sunny days out of season, and alway busy in the summer.

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 02:39:09 PM »

Have to disagree with Phil😀😀......Efi and Zissi worked very hard in the spring last year and the restaurant now looks VERY inviting. Last year the garden was completely changed with lovely tables, umbrellas and beautiful flowers everywhere. Each table had people sitting in the garden every time we past and unfortunately we never got a garden table in the evening because  they were all full !! It never crossed our minds to book.

We still had some wonderful meals there though....particularly Garlic Prawns Al La Phil mmmmm.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2015, 02:53:00 PM »
Efi's is fantastic , as are the people that own it and serve there !

"Maybe the price of a drink makes it taste not so good for some people. I would rather have less, of a quality product, than a greater quantity of an inferior product"
Sorry Terry , not me , if the Horizon beer would have been 1 euro I still wouldn't have liked it , I would pay a premium for just about any cider back home rather than have Strongbow so that tells a story ......................... I just didn't like it and as you say we all have different tastes .
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2015, 03:01:39 PM »
I know what Phil means about Effi's being elevated. When we have walked past we always wondered if it was actually open. Good to know Val that they now put tables out in the garden as I think that will make it obvious to people that it is open and that they are serving food. Definitely going to try it in July.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 03:21:41 PM »
Food great as well there Sonia :-)
Watch you don't fall asleep though as the chairs are VERY comfy ..................   lol
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 03:26:56 PM »
Have to agree Effi's garden is a lovely setting to sit and relax with a meal. Every time we went to sit outside all the tables were taken. We don't like to eat to early so course they were taken. Last night we went earlier and managed to get a table. Sat with a drinks for an hour or so before we orders food. Just got finished eating g and the heavens opened, a very heavy storm and down pour. One mad dash to bet indoors!  Can't win can you !!

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 09:20:33 PM »
Thanks Phil
thought it was there but wasnt sure of the name. We love to sit there and watch the world go by

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 09:37:19 PM »
Effie's make the best Pastitsada...absolutely delicious!
We also used to walk straight past when we first visited Arillas but after a tiring day we just couldn't be bothered to walk far from Kaloudisso ventured in and we haven't looked back...
Love the place (with amazing sunset views!)
Love the staff!
Love the red wine!
Love the garlic prawns!
Do I need to go on...

Suzy X

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2016, 10:25:30 PM »
Is there anyone who can give us a current price of a pint of mythos?

Offline intentioncraft

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • hooked on acropolis
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2016, 11:21:07 PM »
Large bottle Mythos between 2.25 and 2.50 in San Stef last week.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 12:05:04 PM »
Arrilas prices vary depending on location , Taverna , Bar , Restaurant , Sea View etc.
I have paid 2e and enjoyed the view of the road and I have paid e3 with a super sea view and some free nibbles.
Negg

Booking.com