Author Topic: Return flight -Manchester-Corfu  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Ron and Sue

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Return flight -Manchester-Corfu
« on: June 25, 2015, 06:36:48 PM »
Due to changed circumstances we have one return flight 8th August to 17th August with Jet 2 available.This includes 22kg luggage and extra leg room.There will obviously be a change of name fee.Anyone wishing to make an offer???

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
Re: Return flight -Manchester-Corfu
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 01:55:40 AM »
I just wondered Ron and Sue, have you looked into transferring the flights to another date or refunds? I ask this because I am in a similar position but with Ryan Air.

I was supposed to be going 6-18th August but no longer able to (have booked for October instead now)
I haven't yet looked into whether you can be credited the amount back to use at a later date or whether I'll just lose out - I keep meaning to email them but haven't got round to it, keep putting it off :-/

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:49:30 AM »
A couple of years back my love struck son wanted to fly home earlier than us (Easyjet) and he had to pay £40 ish to change the date that's all. Obviously different company's may differ

Offline Ron and Sue

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »
Kalimera Rachel & Jo.Yes Jet 2 have said that I can change the flight for another date and destination:I was just wondering if it would be of any use to another Arilas lover.                      Jo are you sure that you are bringing your son up correctly?  Paying £40 to leave Arilas early seems most unusual.       Thanks for the posts  Ron.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 12:07:24 PM »
Most airlines will allow you to change dates Rachel, they do charge quite steep fees though.... but surely that is better than losing all of your hard earned cash if you can't sell the ticket.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Booking.com