Author Topic: New here, thinking of booking up  (Read 2281 times)

Offline lillylau

New here, thinking of booking up
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:48:06 PM »
Hi could you please tell me a little more about Arillas, we are a family with 3 children we are thinking of going to Arillas in August 16, my girls would be 13, 10 and 6, We normally do al inclusive but after a very bad holiday this year we are having a change, I am very well travelled and have been to Corfu about 12 times but never to here, we were thinking of a spending budget of £2000 for two weeks is this do able,  thanks in advance x

Offline Ursula

Re: New here, thinking of booking up
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:10:56 PM »
Hi, my husband and I have been to Arillas many many times. If your kiddies like swimming, playing in the pool and having fun on the beach then Arillas is for you and your family. However we haven't been since 2011 due to health problems and are going in a few weeks. I was a little concerned that the cost of eating out etc may have rose, so I posted on here and the replies that I got were really positive. Things have stayed pretty static, plus with the good euro exchange rate at the moment £2000 will give you around 2780 euros - an average spend of 198 euros per day. This is definitely doable in Arillas. We fly out on 31st August for 2 weeks and simply can't wait.
If you were to go to a livelier resort such as Sidari, then your money probably wouldn't stretch as far. Hope you decide on Arillas it is amazing
Ursula
x

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »
hi we were there recently with our son daughter in law and 6 year old grandson. they normally go all inclusive, but they were surprised at how little the food bill was!
we ate out every evening, our bill was around 70euros for the 5 of us that included drinks and more than one course each.
during the day we bought bread or rolls and ham and had snack lunches.
and breakfast was normally fruit and yogurt, although my son and daughter in law went out for cooked breakfast a couple of times for around 5 euros each.
a lilo in the pool kept my grandson amused for HOURS! a trip on a pedalo and days on the beach.
they loved it, and will be back, and well, we have been going for years! i am sure you will have a good time, and it will be much better than an all inclusive holiday!
ger x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 06:18:11 PM »
Got a 2 and a 10 year old and they have never been bored in Arillas :-) . Usually plenty of other kids about in August as well which always helps
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Booking.com