Author Topic: Which Budget Airline  (Read 19391 times)

Offline adamcal

Re: Which Budget Airline
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 03:02:11 AM »
does anyone know when ryanair release there flights for next summer

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 07:38:12 AM »
I have used Easyjet for many years and never had do much as a ten min delay! Only cheap if you get within minutes of summer release as others have said. The wedding mentioned is on 20th July so early July may be ok for accommodation

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 11:02:06 AM »
I spoke to Dida at the Marina Hotel whilst I was in Arillas earlier this Month - She told me then that there was availability early July but very limited in the 2nd two weeks because of the wedding.

I have now booked our accommodation for the first two weeks in July and waiting for the flights to be released.

Jet2 have availability now from Manchester with good flight times but once you add baggage allowance it becomes quite expensive!!

Who is the first to go on sale - Easy Jet or Ryan Air? - Or are they at the same time?

Thanks Again

Neil & Jill

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 12:55:17 PM »
Where are you staying Neil and Jill? All being well we will be there from 27th June to the 8th July.

Offline Donpipez

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »
We really liked the idea of waking up with a sea view - I had a number of options & took the opportunity to view the Maranaki Apartments whilst we were there - Had a look inside and immediately felt at home - We've spent the last 2 Years at the Mathraki and they are lovely apartments run by lovely people but we found it to be too hot to stay around the pool - We love the beach and sea so really looking forward to staying in the Maranaki Apartments (we seem to spend our time wishing our life away waiting for our next holiday!!) - I log in every day & read everything I can but the weather we are experiencing here at the moment makes me even more envious of those lucky enough to be in Arillas.

Neil & Jill

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 02:12:22 PM »
Great. Heard good things about these apartments. I know quite a few people who regularly stay there.

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 02:59:10 PM »
we LOVE those apartments, go to sleep listening to the sound of the sea............wake up with a coffee on the balcony. lovely views, quiet and have everything you could need in an apartment (including a lovely spacious bathroom!!)
unfortunately the dates we needed in september were full, so we are next door in kaloudis. will probably spend a few days keeping george company by the pool though!!!!
ger x

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 03:12:51 PM »
I have just been looking around for flights to Corfu next june. Thomas Cook from newcastle seems to be the best opton for us. We could fly from Leeds with Thomsons or jet2 which is more local for us but Thomsons flight only works out more expensive. Jet2 is a bit cheaper but the flight times arent as good.
Having flown out from Newcastle every year for the last 9 years to Corfu I think we will stick with what we know. The drive up to Newcastle only takes 90mins at 2am & also this flight gets you into Arillas for nice mezze & a glass of rose for lunch!
Karen
x

Offline Donpipez

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »
Hi Karen

I am in the same position - I could get flights with either Thomas Cook or Jet2 at the moment but when the hold baggage is added for each of us the price is roughly £500.

The quandary I find myself in is do I book flights now and then I'm all ready for next Year but probably paid a little more than I wanted -  or -  do I hang fire until Ryanair/Easyjet release their flights and hopefully grab a bargain.

Neil & Jill

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 06:07:42 PM »
We`re going to wait for Easyjet prices to be released.  Take it from there.  If we have to, we can cancel our digs and get package deal. 

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2015, 07:28:41 AM »
If you are looking for a bargain there is no question that you will
Not at least half that price come October when the Easyjet flights are released. On the other hand if you cAn afford that price and you want to be able to relax knowing has slotted into place that may be worth more than the saving. Just dont check flight prices again lol

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2015, 11:21:09 AM »
I would wait until Easyjet flights released as they will be cheaper but get on that computer as soon as they are released and book. That is what I am going to do. I know Jo has been known to stay up all night waiting for them to be relased - haven't you Jo?

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2015, 03:32:12 PM »
and if she falls asleep I wake her with a reminder when they come out !!!!   LOL
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2015, 05:08:08 PM »
Yes but flaming well fell asleep in the first golden 20 mins!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2015, 05:31:41 PM »
Yes but flaming well fell asleep in the first golden 20 mins!

Wegg does that , Jo , and not just when she's booking flights!!

Negg

Booking.com