Author Topic: Arillas Water Colour  (Read 3150 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Arillas Water Colour
« on: July 26, 2015, 05:17:10 PM »
For those not on Facebook...Pauline and Kevin brought this watercolour to Arillas for me. I think Kevin painted it last year in Arillas. What made it even more special was that they gave it to me on the night before the Yes/No referendum, and the subject matter seemed to sum up what had been happening in Greece. If anybody wants to buy a copy, just contact Pauline or Kevin. Its called "Putting The To Rights". Well worth the money

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Water Colour
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 06:59:06 PM »
Super painting , Terry , and no doubt this is now positioned in a prime spot at you home?

For someone, as I ,  who struggles to paint match stick men this is an amazing talent indeed.

Negg

Offline NickBoardman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 11:53:47 PM »
For those not on Facebook...Pauline and Kevin brought this watercolour to Arillas for me. I think Kevin painted it last year in Arillas. What made it even more special was that they gave it to me on the night before the Yes/No referendum, and the subject matter seemed to sum up what had been happening in Greece. If anybody wants to buy a copy, just contact Pauline or Kevin. Its called "Putting The To Rights". Well worth the money

Fantastic Picture!

Offline Ursula

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 03:36:20 PM »
This is stunning, very natural and sums up Greek chaps
How much would a copy be?
Ursula

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 08:10:04 PM »
Hope you have a fantastic holiday Ursula and I will sort your print out when you return.

Pauline xx

Booking.com