Author Topic: Weather Forecast  (Read 15808 times)

Offline annemarsh

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Weather Forecast
« on: August 09, 2015, 01:09:39 PM »
I'm off to Arillas next week so have been closely monitoring the weather forecast on teletext - DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!!
Everyday for the last few days, it has predicted thunder and rain ( - including for today) but a quick look on the webcam, and what do you see - BEAUTIFUL CLEAR BLUE SKIES!!
To be honest, I don't care anyway - I just want to be there and not here.

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Weather Forecast
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 05:20:36 PM »
I find the most accurate weather report is the one on here as I check it when I am there and it is always right.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 06:56:01 PM »
I think it has been the hottest July on record. All the reports are that the heat continues into August as well. But it will always break down into a thunderstorm and torrential rain, to be followed a few hours later by softer, summery and merciful weather.

Me? I adore being in the storms, locked in at the Nut or Thalassa, just watching what for me is Mother Nature's cabaret. It is part of your holiday to be released from searing, humid heat and enjoy the spectacle in front of you.

Phil

Offline tab

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 05:42:42 PM »
We will be arriving in Arillas this coming Tuesday and wondered if anyone there at the moment has the local forecast for the next few days. I just looked on the Arillas facebook page and they said it was raining today

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 07:01:25 PM »
Look on here. At top there is a bottom for "Weather" press that and it give the local weather forecast for next 7 days. I check it whilst I am in Arillas and it is always right.

Offline tab

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 07:55:55 PM »
Thanks for that Sonia, I did gather you meant button and not bottom lol. Really looking forward to our first visit to Arillas

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 09:38:52 PM »
Lol. I've heard of a weather front but not bottom.

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 10:36:13 PM »
It's pouring down here at the moment and thunderstorms forecast for during  the next two days but hey ho we just make the most of it. We a!ways get a couple of days like this at this time of year but don't spoil our holiday

Booking.com