Author Topic: Kaloudis Studios  (Read 13461 times)

Offline Dave Griffiths

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Kaloudis Studios
« on: March 31, 2006, 04:25:30 PM »
I have just been on the internet to try and book 2 weeks holidays to Kaloudis Studios through Thomson Holidays and have been quoted £1,492.00 for 2 people, I only want to stay there not buy them, I have double checked and it comes up with the same price, this is flying from Durham Tees Valley, 2nd June to 16th June, any one else booked for Kaloudis?

Take care.

Dave. :(
I’ve skipped the light Fandango
Turned cartwheels `cross the floor
And seen the ceiling fly away.

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 05:37:14 PM »
that is expensive, i got a good deal for may a lot less then that , it was costing me a little more for september but no where in the amount you have been quoted. alex

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 08:36:57 PM »
Hi, Dont understand it! we are staying at Kaloudis in May for 2 weeks, with Thompson and its costing us £484 for the both of us. I know its cheaper early season, but think thats a heck of a price.We don,t go by the price in the brouchures we just go down to our local travel agent tell them we want to go to Arillas, as cheap as we can, and they find out for us whats going, its always been with Manos or Libra in the past but this time they were piped at the post by £62. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 10:42:22 AM »
We have found Thomson over the top price wise.We have gone with Thomas cook this time.Ok cant stay at the Kaloudis but the prices are a lot lower.You could have a look at www.corfuescape.com and think about the Bardis studios they work out a good price.Just a thought.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 01:40:18 PM »
We are staying at Kaloudis for 1 week from 2nd june and flying out from cardiff which is usualy a bit more expensive that said we have paid £560 in total, not paying for inflight meals nor booked to sit together as we always do anyway, however I just did a search for the same 2 weeks as you Dave but from cardiff and it came up at £1,240, so its got to be the extra on airline costs and or thomson being a bit greedy.
I think I have mentioned befor that we have stayed at Kaloudis on 3 other occasions but the last time I tried to book for the 3 of us back in 2003 for august we were quoted just short of £3,000, hence for another £800 we went on a 5* 16day holiday to Malaysia.I tried again for last year in september for the 3 of us and it was still over £2,500 so we did a cheapy to palma nova.....never again mind you.
But as its just me and OT this time I think Ive been lucky, that said we fully intend to look at some other acomodation on this visit as we have felt that Thomson have been too expensive on these apartments although we like them very much for too long.
Good luck with your search for your 2 weeks in paradise..Arilas
Ang

Offline Dave Griffiths

Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 03:54:25 PM »
Have just been to a Thomson travel shop in town and they have told me they dont do Kaloudis studios but they have Bardis Sun Studios, in their latest Brochure, I said you don’t do Bardis sun but you do  Kaloudis they would not have it, any way after half an hour the girl gave up, now I am really confused.

Take care.

Dave.

Offline hendryd

Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 04:31:24 PM »
We stayed at the Kaloudis last year un June, it was only 1 week but we only paid £800.00 for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 seperate apartments. We are going again in June this year with Thomas Cook staying at the Mirage this time 2 weeks and we are paying £850.00 for 3 adults 1 child 2 seperate apartments etc.

Offline Dave Griffiths

Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 04:46:04 PM »
Unfortunately Lisa & Steve corfuescape don’t fly from Newcastle, we can’t book until after 15th April as we where both in a car crash about 6 weeks ago and my wife fractured a bone in her back, so she goes to the doctor on the 14th so hopefully she will get the all clear, and then we can get booked.

Take care.

Dave.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 06:11:48 PM »
So sorry to read about your accident and wifes problems, Arillas would be great for the both of you as no real steep hills if you stay on the front(my oh is awaiting spine surgery)
I also went to my local Thomson shop and booked for the same price as I had on line, maybe you had a not too clever travel agent there, hope you get something soon Dave as it sounds like you both deserve the break.
Good Luck
ANG

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 06:18:32 PM »
Dave, I can find it on the net for £250 for 1 week going on the 2nd from newcastle, its £1200 for 2 weeks just book a week for the time being and then go back for another week later in the year.
Ang

Offline Dave Griffiths

Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 06:38:10 PM »
Thanks Ang, but we always go to see friends in  
Zakynthos in September, just hope things work out ok.

Take care.

Dave.

Offline Anna (anna-studios)

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • http://www.arillascars.com
Re: Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 10:31:03 PM »
Quote from: Dave Griffiths
I have just been on the internet to try and book 2 weeks holidays to Kaloudis Studios through Thomson Holidays and have been quoted £1,492.00 for 2 people, I only want to stay there not buy them, I have double checked and it comes up with the same price, this is flying from Durham Tees Valley, 2nd June to 16th June, any one else booked for Kaloudis?

Take care.

Dave. :(
Fri 02 Jun 2006 Total Holiday Price  

Newcastle   Corfu  2 Weeks  £844    

Mon 29 May 2006 (Earlier Date) Total Holiday Price  

Newcastle   Corfu  2 Weeks  £612    

Fri 09 Jun 2006 (Later Date) Total Holiday Price  

Newcastle   Corfu  2 Weeks  £877    

this is for anna studios

Offline Dave Griffiths

Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 02:30:36 PM »
Thanks Anna will check them out.

Take care.

Dave.

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Kaloudis studios
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 09:27:23 PM »
We are going with Thomas Cook and staying at the Marvel hotel on a bed and breakfast basis and with everthing in have paid less than £750. Looks like thomson are making a big profit on their holidays

Offline Dave Griffiths

Kaloudis Studios
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »
To be honest Russell have never paid much more than that for the Greek Islands, thats why I was suprised at the Thomson price.

Take care.

Dave.

Booking.com