Author Topic: kokkinos apartments  (Read 14252 times)

Offline summertime

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
kokkinos apartments
« on: August 17, 2015, 10:35:11 AM »
Hi has anyone stayed at the kokkinos apartments. we have just booked them.
we are just wondering are they far from the beach front and would it be okay walking home at night.

Offline jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: kokkinos apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 04:09:31 PM »
Hi Summer  we have stayed at the Kokinos 3 times and had no problems, they are quite spacious, i would have no hesitation staying there again, have a great holiday

Offline summer29

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 07:01:00 PM »
How far of a walk is it from the seafront. Is it okay to walk home late at night.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:53:42 PM »
Ten mins max i would say
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 09:56:43 PM »

It's quite a well lit road.....facing the sea you walk left and at the end it's a sharp bend, this is the road to Kokkinos it goes past the Bardis Sun Hotel and there are quite a few properties along this fairly quiet road so you will see lots of others walking back at night. There is a wonderful authentic Greek fish restaurant here run by Thomas the local fisherman and his family just past Kokkinos... do try it.

There is a map of the village on this forum so you can look and see where everything is.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 11:03:45 PM »
As truth says it is 10 mins maximum and perfectly safe that is the beauty of arillas, you will love it

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 12:18:10 AM »
I have to agree with regard to walking around Arillas at night. Initially I did have my concerns those first few years, but this is something I most probably took over with me. Never would I walk anywhere at night in England. For my first visits someone usually walked me home from say the Coconut late at night.  This year I walked down to the beach and the end of the pier as late as 2 or 3 in the morning, not on my own though,  and did see many people, of both sexes,  having a solitary safe walk.

Booking.com