Author Topic: April Fool  (Read 12978 times)

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
April 1st!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »
Some divvies about or what!
Lindypops.

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
April Fool
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 11:17:47 PM »
:lol:  :lol: thats good Dimitris!
marie x

Offline Marie

April Fool
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 09:47:05 PM »
:lol: ive found last years april fools picture (the high rise along the beach front) for those of you who would like to remember it it is in this forum if you scroll down the list of topics you'll see it its the 23rd topic down!
well gotta go it was my birthday on wednesday and im goin out now!

marie xx

Offline Mossey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
April Fool
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 08:52:30 AM »
Quote from: Marie
:lol: ive found last years april fools picture (the high rise along the beach front) for those of you who would like to remember it it is in this forum if you scroll down the list of topics you'll see it its the 23rd topic down!
well gotta go it was my birthday on wednesday and im goin out now!

marie xx

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Marie,
etc, etc

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
April Fool
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 11:06:16 AM »
I havent seen the high rise arillas before - very funny!  Hope they wont build one that quick before we get there!

Just one thing!  We went to Ag. Marina in Crete for the first time about 6 years ago and it was a fairly quiet little resort with no big hotels, we went back 2 1/2 years ago and they had started to build a very large hotel on the front.  We went back six months later and it was totally built, up and running, (it was built so quick - Swiss hotel) dominating the front and the beach with their own sunbeds and water games etc.. It changed the whole look and atmosphere of the place - it was 'orrible.  I was so upset I wouldnt stay on the beach - it was totally spoilt.  Thats why we went to Ag. Gordios last year on Corfu and booked Arillas this year as it looks so quiet and unspoilt and want to build new memories.  :wink:
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
April Fool
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 01:34:24 PM »
I still like the April fool from 2 years ago (can't believe it's really that long ago), where there was snow in Arillas and the island was also covered.  Can't believe I printed it off and showed all my mates before I realised it was Dimitris April fool.  I was really caught out that year  :oops:

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Marie

April Fool
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 03:48:31 PM »
:lol:  :lol: thank you mossey!!

Booking.com