Author Topic: Lord Travel  (Read 3645 times)

Offline riggers

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Lord Travel
« on: August 28, 2015, 12:31:41 AM »
Hiya Everyone....I'm a lone traveller for the so called beer festival....As i'm coming from airport on my own, has anyone had any experience with this company....It was not worth paying 60 euro each way when they offering just under 30 for both ways.....But in end i want good service!!.....Cheers Riggers.

Offline riggers

Re: Lord Travel
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 12:35:16 AM »
Hoping the Beer festival is still on by the way way!!!...If anyone want share a taxi, i should be arriving on easyjet manchester flight saturday morning 3rd june!!

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 08:44:49 AM »
John, unfortunately its been cancelled but I think the village is going to do a a mini beer festival...........

3rd CORFU BEER FESTIVAL 2015   Corfu meets Italy

Because of the unforeseen political and economic conditions prevailing lately in our country, we would like to inform you that it is impossible to carry out the preparation and the conduct of this year's CORFU BEER FESTIVAL 2015 - '' Corfu meets Italy ''.

We would like to thank the participants and all visitors for their understanding and renew all our meeting for October 2016 with our Italian neighbors and more surprises!

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 10:41:08 AM »
Never used them for Arillas, had a bit of a nightmare with them going to Paleo one year so never used them since. It was over an hour before we even got on the coach. They do most of the island transfers so I suppose there will sometimes be hiccups. Just be prepared for maybe a long journey with lots of drop offs. Like you say it's a big difference in cost if you are travelling alone.

Offline riggers

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 01:23:10 PM »
Thanks for the replies, i meant october not June!!...Terry i had already booked when i found out it had been cancelled but sure i will enjoy mini beer festival if there will be one :-)....Looks like i'm in for a long ride to get there then Jersey Bean :-(

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 09:19:15 PM »
Thanks for the replies, i meant october not June!!...Terry i had already booked when i found out it had been cancelled but sure i will enjoy mini beer festival if there will be one :-)....Looks like i'm in for a long ride to get there then Jersey Bean :-(
Hopefully you may be ok in October as not so busy.x

Booking.com