Author Topic: Missed The Boat!!!  (Read 11162 times)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: Missed The Boat!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 03:37:10 PM »
Seems , at first glance , that only flights from Manchester have been released for Summer 2016 , just looked and they have released Manchester/Tenerife route now.
I am holding on for Birmingham flights back from there though to come back on 31st March
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 03:39:50 PM »
Yeah, it is good to talk as they say but why not have more clear information on the website in the first place. If you hear Neil & Jill that flights are released for Ryanair from East Midlands and Leeds Bradford will you please let me know as we would prefer to travel from either of these rather than Manchester.

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 02:45:37 AM »
This year we flew out from Leeds/Bradford with Ryanair, then back to Manchester with Easyjet. It worked out £50 cheaper (each) than returning with Ryanair to Leeds , 4 in the party so a saving of £200. Taxi from Manchester was £25 more than it would have been from Leeds but still an overall saving of £175 - you can buy quite a few Mythos for that!

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 09:03:01 AM »
Thats another thing always worth checking out. We often do it
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 01:45:15 PM »
Sonia - No problem - If I notice they have been released I'll post (as soon as I have booked mine 1st!!!)

My worry is that I am out of the country the 1st week in October & they get released then!!

Neil & Jill

Booking.com