Author Topic: Ryan Air - Leeds Bradford & East Midlands  (Read 4608 times)

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Ryan Air - Leeds Bradford & East Midlands
« on: September 09, 2015, 03:00:41 PM »
Further to my post earlier this Week..........

Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford & East Midlands are now available.

We're all booked so roll on 2016...........

Good Luck

Neil & Jill

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Ryan Air - Leeds Bradford & East Midlands
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:03:16 PM »
Thanks for letting us know. The flights look reasonable until you add luggage and then £30 each way for £20 kg hold luggage so an additional £60. I think I will wait for Easyjet ones because there is 5 of us and £60 each for luggage adds another £300. I would prefer to travel from East Midlands than Manchester though but not at that price.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 10:57:05 PM »
Complete uturn! Booked with Ryanair as we prefer east Midlands and also Sunday flights. Might be kicking myself when easyjet flights released as they were expensive £230 each but ehho at least booked now. My daughter is a nurse and she can't go for 2 weeks unless we go at weekend as she can't have time off across 3 calendar weeks.  Whoppee.! On the vino to celebrate and only Wednesday night!
 Yammas!

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 11:21:46 AM »
Just had a look at Easyjet. Would have only been able to book our flight out as dates only go up to 26th June. Would have had to wait until beginning of October to book return flight. Glad we booked Ryanair as no cheaper. Maybe they were in the middle of the night when they were released.

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 11:41:21 AM »
Glad you got sorted Sonia.

Like you I was undecided but was worried that I would be away when the EasyJet flights were released so bit the bullet & booked Ryanair - As it turns out there is very little difference in price & we too would rather fly from East Midlands.

I must admit I wasn't sure whether to look at the EasyJet prices in case they were lots cheaper but no worries now - Our return from Corfu with luggage & booked seats came in @ £175 for the 2 of us so (paid in Euros - Thanks Truth) pleased with that - Outward was a bit more but overall much cheaper than Jet2 , Thomas Cook & Thomsons.

Booking package holidays is a little less stressful and to be honest if we'd booked the Mathraki with Thomsons not a lot more expensive but we wanted to stay on the beach front next Year so overall we're happy now.

Just too long to wait!!!!

Neil & Jill

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 02:57:23 PM »
Great stuff Neil and Jill !
You've got t love the Euro trick :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Booking.com