Easyjet flights

Started by soniaP, September 09, 2015, 06:58:41 PM

soniaP

See link below from money saving expert. They are stating at number 5 that cheapest day to book flights is tomorrow which I presume they mean because flights released up until June 26th.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/easyjet-tricks?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=oneliner-one&utm_term=08-Sep-15-v3&utm_campaign=travel&utm_content=1#email

Sandy x

Have just booked for Easter 2016.....£60 return! Happy bunny....
Sandy x

Shuey

That's an excellent price Sandy.

soniaP

yeah that is brilliant. Is that without luggage?

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Val n Bill

Sonia......Sandy never needs luggage she just leaves it all in her wardrobe.......including her pink beach shoes.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Jo Wissett

Plus she doesn't have much need for clothes whilst there lol:)

Sandy x

Only just seen this....haven't had internet recently. You all know me too well....yes, hand luggage only.....
Sandy x

soniaP

According to Easyjets website July /summer flights not out now until mid October. It was saying early October before.

TerryW

The dates only go to June 30th

soniaP

Yeah that's what I'm saying Terry. July onwards will be out mid Octber.Easyjets website was saying previously that they were scheduled to be released beginning of October.

TerryW

Sorry Sonia, I had a senior moment. I always panic when I see any mention of Easyjet flights becoming available. I should read things more carefully :-(