Author Topic: Arillas the "10th October Event" 2015  (Read 7598 times)

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
Arillas the "10th October Event" 2015
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:34:18 PM »
 Having talked to Spiros Kaloudis, owner of the Corfu microBrewery it seems that the people of Arillas will not be able to make the October event schelduded on the 10th next saturday if the weather is not apropriate.

According to today's forecast, heavy thunderstorms and rain are prognosed for the weekend....
Let,s hope the weather chanels are once again wrong.
It has been very furstrating thing for us Arillas people and businessmen  to cancel the main event as it means a lot to us.
It is a national festival that would help to increase the duration of our season, and the make October more popular and atractive to our guests. I belive that this kind of actions are much better than building more hotels and places that would spoil our resort.

We are hoping that the weather will be good and that we will be able to make a small celebration in honour of  all those who made extra bookings and visited Arillas during these days.
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas the "10th October Event" 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 05:55:03 PM »

Dimitri if the weather is inclement and the and the event can not go ahead.... then Saturday will be spent enjoying Arillas in the rain. We have never let the weather spoil our plans for a wonderful holiday.

I am sure that everyone understands that it is in the hands of the Gods.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
Fingers crossed x

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 09:26:04 PM »
From what I can see from the weather charts, Saturday should be fine for the festival. I am sure you will all have a great time

Booking.com