Welcome to Arillas > "Webcam & more" Comments

Beautiful day for october

(1/3) > >>

soniaP:
It looks a beautiful sunny day on the webcam. Wish I was there but then I would still wish I was there even if the weather was horrible. Lol

Val n Bill:
Sonia it has been beautiful day, its been beautiful since last Friday when we arrived. It's also been hot with lots of bodies around pools and taking advantage of the beach, the sea is warm as a bath.

Today we had breakfast and lunch at the pool and now because Billy is spit roasting chickens on the barbie we are contemplating having dinner here as well.....We have not past though the gates of Kaloudis all day.

We did have a thunderstorm on Wednesday night, it was spectacular. Yesterday it was  exceptionally hot.....just like August, we spent the afternoon with Eggy "just chilling" hope it continues next week.

Lots of people here but gradually less each night in the taverns, which is fine because it gives you time to chat to to all the lovely friends who serve us.

Val x

AJC51:
Very Very Very envious Vain Bill! A daily report and pics would be much appreciated. Many thanks in anticipation!

Al Sal & Becs

ps. may the sun continue to shine next week

Ann K:
Webcam pics don't look so good today.  Hope it improves for the mini beer festival tonight.
Ann x

Val n Bill:
Well today started cloudy as forecast, and now we have a thunderstorm which we have been expecting. We finished our brunch retired to our room with our books., and are now watching the storm move across the headland from San George  to Arillas in the comfort of our second floor room, a great view of the village, sea and unrestricted view of the headland the rain seems to come in bursts, dancing like fairies on the veranda and then drifting away until the next gust of wind....Well it's really only a breeze that lasts for seconds 😀 but even while I am writing it's drifting away and showing lighter clouds so we think it will be over soon.

Once it stops we will be out for a walk along the beach maybe popping into one of our favourite places for light refreshments 😃
Dinner tonight we hope will be at Brouklis with Dimitri but if the storm comes back we think Efi's will be far enough to walk to.

Val and Bill x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version