Author Topic: recommendations wanted  (Read 45235 times)

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: recommendations wanted
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2015, 08:49:34 PM »
Hi Gail & Graham I have sent you a personal message on the forum. Hope you got it OK. If not let me know.

Offline gailandgraham

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2015, 06:11:18 PM »
Hi Sonia

thanks for the message, it has been received, I have just e mailed directly to one contacts you have sent.

Gail & Graham

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2015, 06:47:30 PM »
I am sure you will get a swift reply now. I hope you manage to get in because it is such a fantastic place to stay. Just a 2 minute walk to the tavernas and beach and the Bardis family are such brilliant hosts.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2015, 10:49:51 PM »
the Bardis family are such brilliant hosts.

Totally true. But not just for regulars. They give a new meaning to Filoxenia, the welcoming of strangers. Within seconds of walking into their establishment you feel like a member of the family.

I am so proud to be their true friends.
Phil

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2015, 12:05:44 AM »
Yes we were all strangers at first but like Pill says that feeling doesn't last long not just because of the Bardis family but because the friendliness is infectious and next thing you know you have made a group of fantastic friends that you can't wait to meet up again with next year and find yourself booking your holiday for when the friends you have made will be there again at the same time.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2015, 12:34:12 AM »
All true Sonia. We are the lucky people. We have found what we want. The rest is irrelevant!

Phil

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2015, 12:38:36 AM »
Gail & Graham I have sent you. Another personal message.

Offline gailandgraham

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2015, 11:13:40 PM »
Thanks again to everyone for recommendations, comments etc., thanks Sonia, we have now had a reply and a confirmed booking for Bardis Sun Studios, not until early September but will give us something to look forward to.

Gail & Graham

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2015, 06:09:31 PM »
Great Gail & Graham. Glad you got it sorted. The Bardis family will make you very welcome .Be careful though as the next thing you know you will find yourself booking for the following year before you even leave. Arillas has that affect on most people. Seriously though I hope you have a great time. Look forward to hearing how you get on. I will collect my commission from Bobby in July.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2015, 10:47:56 PM »
With any luck, Jen and I will be in Arillas from early September until late November in 2016. That's the plan..... We might bump into you Graham and Gail. You will be wearing big smiles, and so will we. You could well become part of the Sun Studios family - most do courtesy of Poppy and her son Bobby who front the business. A great choice you have made.

Phil

Booking.com