Author Topic: Easyjet Flights - Sep 2016  (Read 11788 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Easyjet Flights - Sep 2016
« on: December 07, 2015, 11:40:54 AM »
Flight details for September 2016 will be released on Dec 10th

http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: Easyjet Flights - Sep 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 03:32:07 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Terry .
I am looking to Tenerife next October but VERY restricted on dates this time around . Will see what Easyjet prices are like on release.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 08:14:12 AM »
Still waiting for release .....
Anyone else on the lookout?

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 08:39:28 AM »
Still Waiting :-(. Its now 6.40am

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 08:49:58 AM »
Good luck Terry.
Presume you are waiting for Corfu flights, I am Tenerife this time, I have a feeling they won't be that much of a bargain as usual......

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 08:59:38 AM »
Released Terry!  Too expensive for me though..... gutted ....

Offline Jeanette

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 09:27:17 AM »
Well certainly not cheap. We straddled the release dates so had booked our flight going but have had to wait until now for the return. The outward flight was a good price but the return was over double what we have paid going and double what was paid last year! As Easyjet are the only carrier on a Sunday then we would have been left having to stay an extra night - no hardship but by now all the other carriers prices are also very high. For me unless Easyjet return to cheap fares and the old format of releasing flights then it will not be cost effective to do it independently and will have to return T Cook/Thomson. As it stands factoring in flights/accom/transfers I would have paid less with T Cook next year. We always knew it was risky this year but I must admit I didn't expect the huge hike in Easyjet prices BUT its all booked now and we can look forward to another holiday in a lovely place.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 09:48:29 AM »
Oh buggar !!!!  Sorry to hear that. Never been caught out just booking one way and waiting for the return but I can imagine how you feel.
Looks like Ryanair is the only REAL budget airline now.....

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 10:46:28 AM »
The flights were released at 7.00am, and I booked quickly. Going out flight was very cheap but the return was four times as much, but still booked. At least I know the flights won't be any cheaper.

Offline Jeanette

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »
We don't have a huge choice from Newcastle. Last year was the 1st time Easyjet had flown the route and it's the only one to fly on a Sunday. Jet 2/Thomson on a Monday and T Cook Fri/Mon and we just do not seem to get the cheap flights from Newcastle that others on the forum seem to get. When I see how much others pay when they book it does make you wonder why we pay so much in comparison. Travelling to other airports when factoring in travelling and or overnight stays doesn't make it cost effective. Would be nice to have Ryanair thrown into the equation!

Offline Jeanette

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2015, 11:44:28 AM »
Newcastle flight was released just after 6am mind you it was Corfu to Newcastle. Not sure if this has already been posted in the past but www.moneysavingexpert.com shows a few Easyjet saving tips. The one below looks interesting and I am sure someone on the forum might have tried this and will let us know if it actually works. Mind you with the prices they are charging it may be of little use to some as it is in the form of a voucher towards another flight rather than your money refunded!

If you've booked a flight with Easyjet, check the price afterwards to see if it drops. The airline's little-known price promise guarantees that if you do find the same flight for less after booking, you'll get the difference back as a credit voucher.

You'll need to have booked direct though and you won’t get the difference back if the lower price you’ve found is a sale price.

How do I make a claim?

Step 1. Check if the price has dropped. Compare the price Easyjet's website lists with what you paid. If it's cheaper, and there isn't a sale on, then you should be able to claim the difference. Don’t forget the final price you paid may include extras such as baggage, seat selection and a card fee, so factor that all in.

Step 2. Call to claim your voucher. Have your booking reference and flight details to hand, then call Easyjet customer service on 0330 365 5000 (as it's an 03 number, the call will be part of your minutes allowance or cost no more than a standard number). You have to call - you can't claim by email or letter.

Step 3. Use your credit voucher within six months, by phone only. The difference in price will be sent to you as an Easyjet credit voucher by email, usually immediately. However if you don't get it, check your spam folder. You'll then have six months to use it on any Easyjet flight - you'll have to call up when booking but Easyjet says you'll always pay the price it quotes online.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 07:28:59 PM »
works out more expensive for us than Thomson
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 09:56:29 PM »
I think thats says it all Harold !

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:35 AM »
I have booked BA flights from Hearhrow in September....less than half the price of Easyjet!!
Sandy x

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 01:18:12 PM »
Excellent Sandy !

Booking.com