Author Topic: Kokkinos apartments  (Read 28864 times)

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Kokkinos apartments
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 01:51:02 PM »
Lisa...welcome to the forum!
The hubby and I have walked up to the Akrotiri many times and as everyone has said it's a beautiful place and the views are breathtaking up there! It is still possible to do the walk in the evening as long as you take a torch with you (you may also get some light from the moon too) The footpath takes two routes and one of them diverts you inland on the cliff top rather than on the cliff edge. It is perfectly safe-believe me, there is no way I would have attempted it otherwise! It is easier to return through the village but it takes much longer although it's obviously cooler in the evening therefore less tiring.
Was the Gravia bar there when you last visited? Also highly recommended, it's on the way to the Akrotiri and also serves  delicious snacks including breakfasts,salads, ice creams,yogurts  cakes etc. We've never been disappointed at either venues...hope you manage to visit them too and simply enjoy!

Suzy X

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 11:32:00 AM »
Ha Ha John! Leave me be with my little dream! .....I'll have a cotton dress on and flowers in my hair, we'll eat at the Marina and dance til daylight in the Coconut .... and you and Dot will be there :-) :-)

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 02:06:54 PM »
Well Thank you so much Karen
It's so nice to be part of your dream.

I am dreaming of July and a small taverna on a warm summers evening where there will be joy and laughter
We shall once again meet and continue where we last finished, Enjoying the friendships we have made in our little piece of paradise

See you there   

Booking.com