Airport transfer

Started by ness44, March 08, 2016, 07:32:28 PM

ness44

Can anyone tell me the price of a taxi from and to the airport this year please?

Truth

Hopefully the same price as last year , maybe a few euros more , but as I can't remember what we paid that's no help to you at all !  lol
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

soniaP

Hi Karen , I presume Bobby will be arranging this for you. He normally does for us. He will also arrange for you to share if you don't mind and he has someone else coming on the same flight. Last year it was 50 Euros each way.

soniaP

Sorry Ness you are not Karen are you so you not staying at Bardis Sun Studios? So my last post not must use to you!? Mostly taxi companies charge a similar price I  think though.

coys

Should be about 55 Euros each way

Paul D

I was quoted 58 EURO

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Truth

Probably has gone up a few euros then from last year.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

springs65

http://www.corfuholidaytaxi.com/

We use these, very reliable. 58 euro each way this year. You can book on line and Dimitris will get straight back to you. You don't pay until they pick you up.

Paul & Denise

Always use the same as Spring55,very reliable and roomy Mercs, they confirmed my taxi for May 9th and due to extra VAT charges this year the fare will be 58 Euros - last year was 55 hope this helps

Steph ~

We use Corfu Holiday Taxis too (reliable, excellent cars and very polite drivers) and Dimitris has confirmed it's €58 each way this year.

ness44

Thanks all

Have spoke to the apartments we are staying at they can do it.

rob49uk

We normally pay €55each way.

MicK-G

Does the Thomas Cook coach still pick you up at silly o'clock in the morning for the return flight to east midland? If so I'm arranging a taxi.

Karen/Colin

Thomas cook always pick up at silly o'clock Mick :-)
Next year when we return to Arillas there will be 5 (possibly6) of us. Does anyone know how much a mini bus  transfer is & who to book it through?
Karen

Jo Wissett

We always use Arkokal on the crossroads and you will pay around 85-90 euro each way for a minibus