Author Topic: Long Term Property Rental  (Read 13791 times)

Offline Busybee1

Long Term Property Rental
« on: March 17, 2016, 04:17:34 PM »
I'm looking around for a long term property rental - I already live in the near Arillas - and wonder if anyone knows of anything available.

I'm looking for a one-bedroomed house/apartment for long term rental, preferably not in a noisy area so although outskirts of villages is good - a little further out is okay too. I have 2 small well behaved dogs ~ if a little lazy and sleepy even!

The areas I am looking around are Arillas, Avliotes, San Stefanos, possibly Magoulades, Kavadades, Peroulades or even the edge of Sidari. I would love a little garden as I have green fingers so if I can find something with outdoor space , that would be brilliant. Needed from end March. If anyone has any information please let me know - I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
Re: Long Term Property Rental
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 10:00:30 AM »
Have a word with Angela, http://www.angelasapartments.iowners.net/ the small houses are available for long let and have central heating, Villa Maria Stamatis has huge gardens which the family work, they might be willing to let you use a small area.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 09:12:47 PM »
Had a look at the two studios last year. They are lovely and in a very quiet position.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Busybee1

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »
Thanks for the information - a studio is really too small - and I do have some items of furniture and other household items. I will keep theinfo inmind. Am still looking.

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 02:01:19 PM »
The two houses Angela has are much bigger than apartments, bedroom, large living room, full kitchen and bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine. And there's outside space!

Offline philippa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:19:51 PM »
Hi
This is philippa - we are considering renting out our house Long term - lots of garden - we have a Lab!
Either our furniture or your own. Have to say it is a very " green " house - solar power and water
Close to Arillas but with fabulous sea views and very secluded

We shall be in arillas from 3 May so maybe we can meet up
Best
Philipa

Booking.com