Author Topic: With Children  (Read 14449 times)

Offline Karuna

With Children
« on: April 23, 2016, 07:53:49 AM »
Hello, I am Karuna and come from 26.06 until 7.07 with my 7 year old daughter to Arillas.
Are there others with children there at the time?
My daughter speaks german.
Love to hear from you.
Karuna

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: With Children
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 02:47:30 PM »
Hello. Welcome to the forum
Arillas has a beautiful beach and the sea is shallow , Sharon's pool bar and Mirage Pool are always popular on the seafront with visitors, and there is always as much or as little to do as you wish. My grandson, who has been on several occasions to Arillas has always found other children to play with, and I find the nationality ( language ) of the other children is not a problem .
When children play, they play, they always seem to find something in common, I’m sure your daughter will have a wonderful time.
Have a fabulous time in Arillas

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »
Only thing is the schools will not have started their school holidays then with the exception of maybe Scotland as I think they break up earlier.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 11:23:39 PM »
.... And N.Ireland

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 01:14:58 AM »
Hello Karuna. Welcome from us too. There are always some families with young children in Arillas in late June / early July. I totally agree with my friend JohnTheRef and Dot. (Actually, I more often agree with Dot, but that's another question for another time... ) Language never seems to stop the kids from totally enjoying their time together in Arillas. It is as safe for them as it gets anywhere by the sea. The whole community is built around local families who earn their living providing holidays for other families. She will adore the pool at Mirage, but there is much more as well.

Best wishes for a splendid holiday in beautiful Arillas.
PhilnJen

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 07:59:07 PM »
Take her to the Rainbow pool....the daughter there, Nafsika, is 7 and is very good company. She speaks good English and probably a smattering of German too. I am sure she would keep your daughter entertained and she is a mermaid in the pool!
Sandy x

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 09:08:59 PM »
I agree with that she is adorable.

Offline Karuna

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 10:05:39 PM »
Thank you for the welcome and responses! In Germany some areas have schools holidays. We for example in Niedersachsen...
Where is the rainbow pool? It sounds good.
Thank yo in advance and maybe see you there.

Offline Linsey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 12:27:39 AM »
We will be at the Marinaki on the seafront from the 5th July with our daughter who is nearly 6.  We used the pool at the Mirage a couple of times last year and there were lots of German children playing happily.

Happy holidays

Linsey

Booking.com