Author Topic: Agios Georgios  (Read 3259 times)

Offline saxa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Agios Georgios
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:12:34 AM »
Hi Apologies that this post isn't about Arillas but Ive booked a villa in Agios Geogios not far from Arillas whih doesn't have a pool. Does anybody know if you are allowed to use other pools near by? I'm staying at the Villa Katerina - does anyone know anything about this villa and also what is it like to stay in Agios Geogios? I'm going in July so I'm hoping its not too quiet.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Agios Georgios
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 08:47:01 AM »
Hi Saxa

I had cause to be at Ag.Geor. last week so all I can tell you is that, like Arillas, there is much preparing/sprucing up going on . The vast beach is looking good and taking shape very nicely. Not sure where Villa Katerina is though.

With regards to pool usage, I would think that, like all other resorts, you would be allowed to use any pool. Just look for the sign outside which says "Free Pool"
Of course it's not "free" as you know and it's always good to buy a drink or two so you can make use of their sunbeds .

Not sure about July "Nightlife" but would imagine, with a resort of this size, there would be something always going on somewhere.

Cheers
Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 09:57:39 PM »

Saxa....why don't you join the Agios Georgios forum as well as Arillas, I am sure that you will find all the information you need for your coming holiday. Not very many of us have actually stayed there....just visited for a day, so you would be asking more knowledgeable visitors.

Bill and I have only been once in all the years we have stayed in Arillas, and I bet that goes for a lot of people on this forum.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline saxa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 12:12:52 AM »

Saxa....why don't you join the Agios Georgios forum as well as Arillas, I am sure that you will find all the information you need for your coming holiday. Not very many of us have actually stayed there....just visited for a day, so you would be asking more knowledgeable visitors.

Will do thanks for everyone's advice . if anyone is interested in sharing the costs on transportation to the resort let me know . I arrive on 30.6 around 11am and return on 7.7 about 12pm

Bill and I have only been once in all the years we have stayed in Arillas, and I bet that goes for a lot of people on this forum.

Val x

Booking.com